1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

A REPORT ON VAPING FROM ROWDY.

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Rowdy, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

E Cigs have changed my life.:thank you thank you:

My health, not important to you but it is to me LoL.

I have been using ventolin puffers for years, slowly getting stronger ones as the years pass, one that Im using now cost 1,500B & last for 2 months, the other one 400B last for 1 month. I have not used either of these for 5days. My breathing has improved out of sight. My breathing problems have been caused by cigarette smoking for many years. When I was young I did a lot of long distance swimming now I cant swim one length of the pool, my lungs are FU&%$d.

I had a heart attack last year and I had three stents put in about 4 months ago. Two weeks ago I had a ECO test done on my heart and The Dr is very happy with the results and over the moon about me not smoking. Chest XRay shows all clear. (All good news)

So its onwards & upwards for Rowdy and I will just keep vaping and love it. Even Mrs Rowdy is happy about it , one never knows it might even improve my sex life.

Back in the pool this week.

Cost savings:

We all like this part even more so when Im just on a OAP.

I have been smoke free for 41 days and saved over 5,400B, although I had to buy the start up kit plus ELiquid, The first clearomiser I bought & dropped it and broke so I ordered the Mini Nautilus from Micky. It works OK but the threading is not the best. I first bought the iTaste VV and Im not very happy with that at all. A friend quit smoking and sent me two I think they are called EGO he had them for over 2 years and they are working better than the iTaste VV. Stronger batteries. I also bought 2 Aspire CE-5 S from Tienga, they work great.

I have only bought Feellife E Liquid from Tienga, some of it is garbage but the Spearmint & Mild Seven is great. E Liquid is a personal choice as we all have different tastes.

In fact only a little money saved at this point because of the new purchase and as the savings go up I will purchase some new gear, because I have become hooked on Vaping.

That will do for now. I would like to thank V and the other moderators for keeping this forum going as I know it’s a big job and time consuming to run a forum. I have been on the Admin side of a forum so I know the work that is involved. I also owned a web site it was just for information purpose for Australian pensioners but I closed it a few months ago due to my health,so I do have a small idea of what is involved and goes on behind the scenes.:love:

Rowdy.:thank you thank you::thank you thank you:
    **Updated**
    Please forgive me, I forgot to thank all the members who have helped me with their knowledge and advice.:here's your beer:

OVALE, judas, oil and 5 others like this.
  2. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

What a nice and positive topic to read in the morning :) Congrats to you, as I always say it is easier to quit smoking with vaping but you still need to be determined.

Funny that you prefer the CE5 clearo and the Ego battery over the Aspire Mini and the VV3, it is usually the other way around ! :surprised:

You made the doctor happy with your x-ray, time to make the wife happy with, Rowdy :congratulations:

cheers mate

Rowdy likes this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Glad to hear everything is working out well for you, Rowdy! Despite what the so-called experts say, vaping is truly a way to get off and stay off the stinkies.

The iTaste VV V3 is a good piece of kit but it has limited capacity (800 mAh). If you're chain vaping (or anything close to that), it won't last that long as you've noticed. When you're working on your computer, you might try using it in pass-through mode (connected to a USB port) so it charges while you vape. You could also consider getting a higher capacity mod...lots of recommendations available on here.

I've not saved a setang from switching to vaping...but the benefits to my health and the other intangibles, not to mention finally having a hobby (!), make me feel like I've just won the lottery!
    :cheers2:

Rowdy likes this.
  4. Rowdy
    Devilish

She is very happy Tibo.:unbelievable:
    **Updated**
    SD I am open to ideas about getting a higher capacity mod.

5. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Then say goodbye to your budget ^^

Rick O-Shea and Rowdy like this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

:rolling laugh::rolling laugh:
    Amen to that, as I can only too readily attest...
    **Updated**
    I wonder if there's a Modaholics Anonymous branch in Pattaya...
    :chinrub:

Rowdy likes this.
  7. Rowdy
    Devilish

I might have to get a new budget................................Mrs Rowdy back to your Mother now.:completely forgotten:

Tibo likes this.
  8. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Awesome read Rowdy. Thanks

9. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Cheers to you and your improving health, Rowdy. Thanks for sharing!

10. Rowdy
    Devilish

No response from the experienced guys yet:sad: about a new mod, except to get a bigger budget. ANYONE?:good idea:

11. vVvapor
    Nerdy

vVvapor Well-Known Member

I'm really happy with my HANA clone that I got from Big's shop. You can order one from him here: Hana Mod (DNA 30) clone 1:1 | Welcome to Thailand Vapers. For all your Vaping needs in Thailand
    It uses a replaceable 18650 battery, which will last around 3 times as long as your VV (I also have a vv for walking around), and charges with USB like your VV

Combine that with a kayfun like this one Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone by Hcigar (Free Nano Tank) | Welcome to Thailand Vapers. For all your Vaping needs in Thailand
    There are lots of videos on how to build kayfuns on youtube, and once you get it down, it's a super reliable atomizer that won't require you to replace atomizer heads all the time. Plus the tank is pretty big so you won't be refilling that often.

12. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

I say pre-order one of the new rDNAs. I say that because that is exactly what I did. Wireless charging and temperature control will make your life a whole lot easier. Make sure to pick up the nickel wire for the coils, even if you aren't rebuilding now you probably will be in the future. They haven't come out with the new nickel coils for the Aspires yet, but I'm sure they'll be coming soon.

13. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

That's right, Brandon mentioned they'd (Evolv) had sent over all the necessary specs to the big Chinese companies in regard to the coils in the video he did with Phil...B

14. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Some good suggestions above. I'm partial to Ryan's...the VS rDNA is already a good mod and it'll be even better with a DNA 40 chip. In the interim, consider picking up an Innokin MVP 2.0 from 3Avape. It vapes well, has 3x the battery capacity of the VV V3 and can serve as your backup after the VS arrives. If you prefer tube mods, there's always the ProVari...
    :vaping: :vaping:

Sent from my Ti Mini...

15. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

I purchased a Hana clone from Micky here, 30W box mod, it performs as intended and will work with both clearo ans rebuildables, it is also very well priced at 2500thb, you will have also to purchase a 18650 battery (300thb on average).

It can also be used connected as you PC on USB for about an infinite battery life and I personally did not found any downside on this box.

Of course now that the DNA40 is out you might want to purchase one of these, I am myself considering it but the prices are just too high for my budget right now.

Hope that helps.

Link to the Cloudpor box mod from Micky :

Hana Modz DNA30 Clone by Cloupor ** out of stock | Welcome to Thailand Vapers. For all your Vaping needs in Thailand

Sadly it is out of stock but a forum user was selling 2 brand new ones.