1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

3Avape eMili PCC Kit Review

Discussion in 'Vaping Reviews' started by -V-, Sep 4, 2014.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I've just received the eMili PCC Kit which was sent on for review by 3Avape:
    eMili PCC Kit - $39.90 : 3Avape, Wholesale & Retail

The e-Mili PCC Kit is an ultra portable, stylish, slim, mini cigarette design available in four sleek colors: ​Grey, Silver, Wood and White depending on the look you desire. The starter kit also two complete mini e cigarettes. The innovative and fashionable eMini PCC carrying case is also a charger, allowing for continuous charging on the go.

eMili Starter kit includes:
    1* 1300mAh Rechargeable PCC Case
    2* 100mAh battery
    2* Atomizers to fill with e-juice
    1* USB cable for charging
    1* Instruction Manual

The first thing I noticed is the great craftsmanship with this kit, very good quality.
    Also excellent presentation box which it came in.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

The 2 small batteries, charging cable, instruction manual and the PCC case for the batteries

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

The battery and the atomizer which screws onto it. The atomizer is like a bottom coil clear, un screws, fill up your juice down the side of the tank and then screw back on the base. Very easy and simple

photo 5.JPG

photo 1.JPG

I didn't put any liquid in the atomizer as I will be Giving this Away but I would say around 1ml to 1.5 ml of juice can be put in there.

It's a 3 clicks on 3 clicks off battery
    Battery time as i didn't fill the atomizer I don't know, but they are only 100 mAh batteries so I'd say for a light vaper a few hours, but don't forget you have 2 of them plus the PCC case which when fully charged is 1300 mAh.

The charge of the PCC case on it's own is around one hour
    With the batteries inserted into the PCC case around 4 hours

photo 2.JPG

This is a great small pocket kit, great for the trip to the shopping mall, or out for a quick drive somewhere.

As I said very well made.
    Many thanks to 3Avape for sending this on for review.

The full kit will be part of a Giveaway on Thailand Vapers for our members.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  2. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i am teased with this every time i am on 3AVape, looks really stunning, can you tell abit about the vapor production and taste and please compare it with some stuff we know :D

3. -V-
    Cool

And here is the GiveAway:
    3Avape eMili PCC Kit Giveaway

4. -V-
    Cool

As I wanted to give this away, I decided not to fill up them, however I would guess they would be very much like the clearos like the C4 clearos.

5. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

Let's see, anyone that win this thing will complete the review with vapor production and taste :)

6. -V-
    Cool

I agree....:very good::vaping:

7. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

As the lucky winner of the emili pcc kit it’s down to me to give an honest and straight forward product review:

Aesthetically it’s a great looking piece of kit and even smaller than it looks in the pics. Without actually measuring it I would say it’s very similar in size to an iphone. In fact when it arrived and I showed it to my wife, while she was busy cooking I might add, she glanced quickly at it and thought I’d bought a new mobile phone.

The case is very well constructed and feels like it’s built to last. The sliding cover is also a nice touch and operates with just the right amount of resistance. Inside the case you find the 2 complete units, one black and one white. Again, the physical size is surprising, measuring 100mm in overall length and roughly the diameter of a real cigarette. Filling is a fairly standard affair, unscrew the battery, remove atomizer section from bottom of tank and fill. It’s real narrow so a needle tip would be advisable. My guess would be inline with V at around 1 – 1.5 ml volume.

Three quick clicks on the power button to switch the unit on ( same for off ) and time for a vape. The draw felt quite airy and the vapor production was at best disappointing accompanied by fairly muted flavor. A little experimenting and I found a stronger inhale help increase vapor but flavor is still well down. Another thing I’m noticing is that even though 1 tank has a 30% vg juice and the other has 65% vg I cannot notice any real difference in vapor production.

I have not exhausted the batteries so cannot give a solid opinion on battery life, but at 100 mah it can’t really be more than an hour. Charging is super easy with the PCC USB cable. When you put the ecig back in the case just flick the switch on the bottom to the on position and charging will begin. One point to note though, if the PCC is already in charging mode and you place a unit back in the case you must toggle the power button to off then back on to start charging again. State of charge is clearly indicated by red/green lights on the bottom of the case.

Would I recommend the Emili PCC? Honestly, it’s a tough call. I can see myself sticking it in my shirt pocket for a stealthy vape if the wife drags me to the shopping mall or possibly using it in the car where huge clouds are a distinct risk. 40 USD of my own cash, I probably would not buy one but am happy to have this and will buy replacement coils for occasional use.

Please make allowances for my less than professional review but I am a review virgin.

A big thank you to V and 3avape for offering these monthly giveaways.

8. -V-
    Cool

And many thanks to you for the feedback.

9. Venomx
    Lurking

Venomx Well-Known Member

Thanks Judas Great review.:very good: