1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

ZNA 50 Cloupor Mod review

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by -V-, Nov 21, 2014.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

So a week or so back I received my ZNA 50W Cloupor mod
    I had been reading about it a lot, some people had issues with quality and other stuff while others said how great it was.

The first thing I noticed upon opening the box was how Great the quality of this was, not the usual Chinese quality but up to the standard of the USA high end stuff.
    I was very pleased to say the least.

It came in a nice box, with the extra 18650 tube, some replacement screws for the 510 and a screwdriver.

Now I will never be vaping at 50W so that wasn't really important to me, it was the design of the ZNA which i wanted.

The chip, well it's Cloupors own chip, I'd read about the usual delay from sleep to fire and was very very happy when mine didn't do this, it was instant fire from sleep. The chip performs good, maybe a little overpowered but not that you can really tell.

The battery life on the 18500 is fine, I'd probably swap it once in a day.
    The battery goes right down on the indicator light then just stops firing, it doesn't say low battery or anything, the vape just stops.

In the 18650 tube mode, it's great, some say they don't like the feel of it as the whole body isn't as long as the tube, but for me I like it as i can position my little pinky finger under the body onto the tube.

The fire button is fine, the up and down buttons work great.
    It's a little heavy but not too bad.
    The 510 connection, again some have said how it's a bit of messing around to get tanks to sit flush, I didn't noticed anything too bad, it's got the screw which you adjust, then also you can take off the top cap and adjust it from under too, really easy and got my 2 tanks sitting flush no problems.

In the pictures below I put it side by side with my new iStick for size wise
    Here are some pictures:

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

Overall I give this a 10/10
    A Thumbs up from me
    Pattsvapes saw it last weekend when I was in Pattaya and he was impressed with it too.
    Now I can't say that if you bought the same device it would be the same quality as mine, it's just this is how mine is.

Micky has them up for sale here:
    ZNA 50w Box Mod | Thailand Vapers

I didn't buy mine from Micky I got mine from FT

I do want to keep it, however I have a lot of new stuff coming in so I think i will sell this to make some room for new things.
    Might do a sales Thread when I get chance, going to include the 2 x 18500 batteries and 1x VTC 5 battery with the sale. Anyone who is really interested PM me about it though.

Cheers
    V

2. -V-
    Cool

Twisted 420 liked it:

3. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Very tempting but I'm trying to stay away from separate batteries.

4. -V-
    Cool

Any reason why?
    I like both myself, I like that I can change the battery, and then the other i like it where I don't have to mess around hanging batteries...lol..

5. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Trying to keep it uniform, I will wait for the iStick once my bank gets their shit together.

6. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

With the potential for anything E-cig related getting banned and/or blocked from import it is probably wise to have a couple of mods that use replaceable batteries. Currently I have a 50/50 mix. While I am in love with my itaste mods, I do find that replacing rechargeable batteries is much more convenient and is a more practical option if out and about, for an extended period of time. A replacement battery takes up a lot less room than a back up mod. Granted, 2800 mah should go the distance in any 12 hour situation, I still like the piece of mind that comes with carrying a spare. :)

Rowdy likes this.
  7. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

I think you are right there byoung. The only thing I had with build in batteries where ego's like the spinner but I gave them to a friend, since I don't use them any-more. Now everything I have is with replaceable batteries. At least they can't yet ban the batteries.

Thank you for the review -V-. This mod is also on my wishlist for later, when I have money again, so it is just nice to learn from the experience you and others are making.

Rowdy likes this.
  8. Scooby

Scooby Well-Known Member

More toys -V-? I love it. Congratulations on your new acquisition, you should have a lot of fun with that.