1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Your favorite high VG juices and company

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Big Bad Baby Jesus, Jan 5, 2015.

1. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

There is some price difference but I guess it may not be a huge one and it depends how you order. McJuice is more expensive at smaller quantities but is a bargain at the bigger bottles, Vapor Mist seems to be cheaper at the lower quantity but at higher ones isn't that much cheaper. I haven't bought FeelLife in a long time, and I think it may have been cheaper than the other 2 but I'm not sure.

I don't like >50% PG as I don't think I take the PG so well. But at the same time, the higher VG seems to be a lighter taste to me. Maybe it's because I am not long off smokes and my taste buds are muted but I really like the very strong flavors and usually I think that's difficult to find on higher than 50% VG.

2. Big Bad Baby Jesus

Big Bad Baby Jesus Thread Starter Active Member

Cool, thanks for the info. I've decided to give mc juice a try for my next order.

3. David in Bangkok

What are you going to try?

I can tell you that for me Cinnamon Roll is a real winner, I like very strong and sweet flavors (of course this is all personal) and I thought this one was really strong.

4. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

MISTRESS from GLV.
    "A golden pear saturated in amaretto along side a dollop of vanilla cream. This is a high VG juice".
    Very good!:very good:

5. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Probably been said already but Yaeliq - Mothers Milkshake 100VG. Love this stuff and you can buy a bottle of flavour booster to add to taste if you want it.

6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

- The Vaping Rabbit
    - Boosted
    - Seduce Juice
    - Captivape
    - Hostile Vapor
    - Vapoholic
    - CloudChaser Inc. Juice
    - BombSquad
    - Jackson Vapor

These are mainly high/max VG brand. MVB, GLV or others are only recently releasing special high VG line to match the demand. It does not mean there are less good in any way.

Somehow I prefer to go with a brand who has develop its product as high max VG from the start. I have tried all the above and they are all fantastic IMO (especially Boosted & The Vaping Rabbit !!)

David in Bangkok likes this.
  7. colind88
    Devilish

colind88 Well-Known Member

Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice from Alien Vision, Tribeca from Halo and Honey wood Tobacco and East Coast Tobacco from Mack are my fav tobacco vapes. Mack juices are consistently good and I like that he is cognisant of the dangers of Diacetyl and Acrolein and ensures to the best of his knowledge that his juices are free of these carcinogens. GLV flavors are great but laced with sucralose which worries me. Mack's Cinnamon roll, English Toffee and Razzleberry are excellent.

8. BuzzSamui
    Cloud_9

BuzzSamui Well-Known Member

pretty sure Tribeca is high PG, no ?

9. colind88
    Devilish

colind88 Well-Known Member

You may be right. It certainly has both in it according to the bottle. I have no idea what the ratios are. Halo do not publish them. General consensus on checking is 60/40 or 50/50 so you are right.

10. David in Bangkok

I haven't heard of these (which is to be expected I haven't heard of much!), but I am curious are any of them available at any Thai vendors?

I am guessing they are premium brands and thus expensive, and I have been content with some cheap brands, so I may not try these (for a while at least), but thanks for this list. I am not scared of the newer brands, but I agree that if the brands have been around for a long time, they have a proven track record.
    That and my experience has been just adding more VG may ruin the flavor, and I think at least in the past that was what some vendors did and it's an issue if they're not testing to ensure that with a higher VG % the flavor is still consistent.

11. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

You probably heard about PG being the flavor carrier, too much VG will end up having a tasteless juice. It is somehow true, high or max VG juice appear to me as less crispy in terms of flavor but it is to my taste. High PG are too sharp for me.

This is the reason why I try to buy only brands that specialized in max VG juice because they developed their recipe and therefore the flavor accordingly, making sure it is not muted. Other brands add extra VG to their recipe but the juice was crafted with a 50/50 blend. So it's like diluting more than starting from scratch. Yet, they still make awesome juice.

I can assure you the brands I quoted are flavorful as much as a high PG juice IF you go for a creamy flavor. I notice on menthol or straight fruit flavor, I get a much more accurate taste if the PG is high (or at least predominant). Booested and Vaping Rabbit are amazing flavorwise for example.

Unfortunately these brands are not available with Thai vendors and yes they are quite pricey, between 600thb to 800thb for 30ml.

High VG making the juice thicker, you will need a powerful set up to get the best of it (at least a good RTA or a RDA as I would recommend)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. Louis
    Spaced

Louis Active Member

I love Mack's Juices, Jamaican Rum, Amaretto and Cinnamon Roll is my Favourite