1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Youde (UD) Goblin Mini Review

Discussion in 'Youtube Vaping Videos' started by Neilly, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Thread Starter Flavour Chaser

2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Tried out @Darth Vaper 's copy a month ago and was really impressed. Today I went to a local shop that I learned carries some e-liquids and saw the Goblin Mini. Got one along with Monster Dessert eliquid.

Have it set up using the single coil support piece with Ti 24ga @0.2 ohm and it's working very well with no leaking. Looks really nice and great flavor. Because of the 3 ml capacity I may just keep this as a single coil setup atty to conserve the juice. Been vaping it for an hour or so on and off and it's not guzzling down the juice as much as I thought it would.

Cons? Bottom fill method, and the fill screw is pretty tiny. Post screws also very tiny.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    Yong, Rick O-Shea and The Rev like this.
  3. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

There is a single coil support piece in the Goblin Mini, that is cool. Is it also included in the original Goblin ? I need to find the box again..

4. Scratchy
    Lurking

No it isn't. The Goliath v2 has one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tibo likes this.
  5. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

I have one of these landing in a couple days. Scratchy, What did you think of the shop? I have yet to make my way down there. Actually, my wife and I tried to find it this last weekend but wound up walking in circles as I believe we didn't have the right directions and Phuket town traffic wears on me quick.

6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

FYI he just answered me, not in stock :/

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

@TheRedlines - from your signature, looks like you're off the stinkies again! Congrats on making the switch!!

The Rev likes this.
  8. Scratchy
    Lurking

Hey for what it is and being in Phuket, it's pretty good! Cannot recall there being any premium US or European juices (At least none I saw and would classify as such) but there's a good amount of other types. They have some mods tanks and a handful of decent RDAs as well.

Yeah, I have come to hate PT, especially driving in a car there!

Siam Diesel and The Rev like this.
  9. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Good eye and thanks SD. I am in fact back on the wagon 3 days now ;) Once again I am amazed at how easy the switch is.
    **Updated**
    I'll have to get the directions from you when we meet up.

Siam Diesel, Neilly and Tibo like this.
  10. Scratchy
    Lurking

Happy to get to you! I'll be around Chalong tomorrow..likely early afternoon or so

The Rev likes this.
  11. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Ok great! I will give you a hollar some time around noon to see if we can set up a time and place.

12. Scratchy
    Lurking

Sounds good

13. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Received a clone from FT yesterday.
    Opted for the clone this time due to the mediocre quality of the original Goblin and in particular the crappy screws.

Feels a little cheap due to how it is (very small). The post screws are pretty crap.
    I built it around 2am before going to bed. Only tried single coil which is a little tight for my liking and the build is pretty rough but no leaking and although there were many complaints about the fill port leaking I think it's the same as most others in that if the port and screw are dry you'll have no issues with leaking from there(?).

I'll build it properly with duals and see if I have some allen head grub screws to replace the existing.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  14. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Just spent at at least an hour on a dual coil build; the screws are garbage on this clone but apart from that I can't fault it.

Tighten them up just enough to be able to wriggle the excess off without the coil moving too much > pulse, adjust, pulse, tighten screws ever so slightly, pulse, adjust, pulse, realise you can now easily adjust screws, tighten, pulse, adjust, pulse, tighten screws again, pulse, notice the screws can't be tightened anymore, pulse, adjust coils until glowing evenly.

Fcuk that, I've gone with a single 24ga @ 0.5r.

This will be the last 4-post tank I buy. Even with perfect screws it's a PiTA that I just can't be bothered with anymore.