1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Yaeliq E-juice

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by bunbkk, Aug 21, 2013.

1. erick_silom

erick_silom New Member

how long did it take you to receive it?

2. squareflips

squareflips New Member

Took about 8 days from ordering.

Initially, the flavor was weak, but after 5 days from receiving it, the lemonade is starting to developed. I added extra flavor, coolness and sourness to it and its balancing quite well with the flavor. I hope it will further develop. I have not yet tried the cinnamon aside the initial taste, but initially it tasted decent. Needs more steeping. So far it looks like I will be enjoying them.

3. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

Green Caramel for the win, its so good

4. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

Just received saber blood 12mg, 70% vg +2 shots. I don't want to get too excited because sometimes i love some liquids at first days of vape and after a while i get tired of them. But for now, i just love it. A mild menthol with coconut (no creamy stuff here) with another taste that i can't put my finger on (fruity bubble gum?). The coconut is not overwhelming, its a very refreshing vape. Damn its good stuff!!

- - - Updated - - -

The more i vape it, the less i taste the coconut (its still there though) and i get more taste of the other flavor that i can't put my finger on. I think maybe it is strawberry.

I think i just found myself a new all day vape :very good: this thing is sooooo good

5. RobRaven

RobRaven Well-Known Member

I have a bottle of Yaeliq Mothers milkshake by The lizardking ... i will let you all know how it's in a Nautilus with bvc coils! :)

6. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

-V- you vaped / tried these juices before...

How were they after you steeped them?

$10 for 100 ml is too good to be true in my honest opinion but you never know!

7. RobRaven

its 18$ for 100 ml! :grin:

8. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Yes, it is.......but now look at the "Steal of the Deal"

9. RobRaven

Well i got my yaeliq today and i only had to pay 9$ per 100 ml since i got 2 100 ml bottles even if i ordered only 1! :)Well 10.50$ since i took boost with it. :)
    Dont know if it was a mistake or a way to make me a regular customer but now i got juice for months! :)

10. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

I'm interested to hear your thought once you get round to trying them.

11. RobRaven

I put 2 ml in my nautilus mini to try. Its good not to strong taste of either vanilla or strawberry it really taste as a strawberry milkshake. But it will not get worse with a little steeping .
    So now i got 200 ml of Mother's Milkshake. It looks like i got a new ADV! :)Vaping it at 4.4 v and 14 W.

12. Phaitoon

Phaitoon Well-Known Member

Just found this tread on the weekend.

Being a vapor for 6 month by now, I have no problems at all to find nice, affordable vaping gears to my personal needs. Things are getting better all the time – a huge improvement in just 6 month – amazing …

To find Juice that fits my taste is much more difficult. The best ones I've tried so far where from Halo. But with 600 Bath / 30 ml, I have less money left to spend on equipment :)

I never ordered juice from abroad but had to give Yaeliq a try and ordered 3 Bottles:
    Israeli coffee, Pomegranate and Butterscotch Tobacco – all from their monthly »Steal of a Deal« offer which means just 40 bucks including shipment for 300 ml.

If they make it to Thailand and taste just half as good as described, this would be really a bargain.
    So, let's wait and see …

David in Bangkok and Siam Diesel like this.
  13. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

You guys are really adventurous. Lately I've been buying from my favorite supplier, and out of every 5 juices, I usually still only like 3 of them. I would really hate to have a 100ml bottle of something I can't use, although having your own flavoring to mix it into something useful might make it easier.

14. Spliff

Spliff Active Member

Anyone want to trade some juice. I have 100ml of Yaeliq "Israeli captain" and 100 of "deadly Sin from good life. 18mg both. Want to trade 50% of each for other flavors.

15. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I wouldn't mind having a bash at 18mg Deadly Sin. I have quite a few (14) GLV flavours but ALL are 12mg which might not have enough 'oomph' for you which is fair enough.