1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Yaeliq E-juice

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by bunbkk, Aug 21, 2013.

1. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

I sent you a pm but you don't answer. I have an arrangement with the owner of Yaeliq and he wants me to re-bottle his e-liquid in 10ml format with his company name on the labels. So why is this a bad practice and why are you hoping that i won't re-bottle?

Did you know that even mount baker vapor had a wholesale website where you can buy e-liquid in bulk, buy empty bottles and labels for re-bottling?

jai yen yen na krap :)

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Mine got shipped today

3. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

I talked to som friends on another forum, they said the Juice there are crap compered to UK and US juice, so I placed a $153 order with GLV 2 sample pack of 50 ml bottle, so now I have 3 sample pack in the mail from GLV 600 ml Good Life Vapor juice on the way.
    :very good::very good:

MT baker is out of stock on the flavour I want there, but it will be there in the end of this month so am waiting to place a new order there as well :very good::very good:

4. -V-
    Cool

I'll know once I've got it and vaped it, but I don't see it being anything like the great GLV juice that is just excellent....

5. -V-
    Cool

Ya can't go wrong with GLV juice....

6. V4Vendetta

V4Vendetta Member

Can you take picture of 600ml package? I'm curious as to what it looks like and how it's packed. Also, what description was used on the shipment? "Vapor Products", "food additives" or ???

7. -V-
    Cool

Once I get mine I will do....

8. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Yes, probably why it is a huge price difference :rolling laugh::rolling laugh::rolling laugh:

9. -V-
    Cool

That was quick, already in Thailand....

10. -V-
    Cool

Not tried it yet as I have been busy all day, but here it is
    juice.JPG

The Blackberry smells very strong..

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  11. -V-
    Cool

Ok, just filled up 3 iClear 30 tanks.
    2.1 ohm coils, all set around 8.5 watts on my mods
    All juices are 9mg nic level
    Let's go, remember I didn't add any 'extra' things, these are the original flavours, but don't forget you can add extras when ordering on the juice's page
    These are being vaped within 3 days of them getting to me...

Also, I have vaped all 3 flavours before from other vendors, Grant's Vanilla Custard from Grant, ButterScotch Yoi from GLV in the USA and BLackBerry from GLV....

Vanilla Custard;
    Flavour, nothing really, a slight something but not a lot of anything.
    Vapour, good, what I would expect from a 50/50 juice
    TH, not really, this is a 9mg nic level though.
    Maybe I should have added a little extra sweetener and flavour extra when ordering....

At the present time, 2/10

ButterScotch:
    Flavour, again, little flavour, can taste some kind of sugar, not much more to say
    Vapour, good for 50/50, usual really
    TH, a little more than the first

At this present time 3/10

BlackBerry:
    Flavour, At last I can taste something, but just a mild BlackBerry taste, not too strong but it's there
    Vapour, good for 50/50, usual really
    TH, about the same as the first, not a lot....

At this present time, 6/10

So, not what I was expecting, but I didn't add any extras so maybe I should have done.

What I will do however is let all 3 steep for around a week or two, then do this all again and report back.
    Cheers...

12. -V-
    Cool

***Quick update***

Ok, been hitting the tanks hard, as I filled up 3 iClear 30s at 3ml..lol
    The BlackBerry is nice, happy with that
    The Vanilla Custard is bad, I mean really bad.....I do hope it steeps...
    ButterScotch still just a sugar taste nothing more...

13. gtr666

gtr666 New Member

Sugary taste isnt a good sign at all ,hopefully it isnt real diluted sugar added .

14. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

very impressed with this liquid! Nothing like cheap china liquid. My reviews are without steaping (they are steaping right now but i couldn't wait :p )

peachai: peach and green tea. Awesome taste, not to sweet.

west side tobacco: i didnt know what to expect with a tobacco flavor from this vendor. Again i'm impressed, taste like some us juice that i vaped before. Its a little bit sweet. Never you can find any china cheap liquid tobacco flavors that will have a similar taste. (only exception for me is liqua/turkish tobacco)

citrus plasma: i'm not a fan of this one. The quality of the liquid is good again, but i guess that orange/citrus vapes are not for me. For someone that is searching for a citrus taste, he won't be disappointed. It smells like citrus but the orange is more dominant in the taste.

baccoberry: very good. Its just a quality vape, berry + tobacco, the berry is not too strong. Perfect for someone like me who is not into fruits and deserts liquid only. I prefer tobacco mixed with something.

yellow custard (best seller): i am not a desert liquid fan. But damn lol it taste exactly like freaking yellow custard. Its not an everyday vape for me cause i prefer tobacco flavors, but i understand why it is their best seller.

green caramel: this one is my favorite, you can really taste both the caramel and apple. When i inhale i taste caramel and on the exhale i taste green apple. Very strange how you can taste both flavors one after the other. Love it!

15. squareflips

squareflips New Member

After seeing mixed reviews, I just had to try it for myself. Ordered me a bottle each of cinnamon roll and lemonade (both 5 star reviews) last week. All maximum flavor. Tracking shows it has arrived in Bangkok today. Hopefully will receive it the following day. Crossing fingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Just received the order from the postman. So far they smell great. Cinnamon roll smells quite sweet though. I'll give that a try first once my tank is empty.

IMG_1026.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014