1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Yaeliq E-juice worst jucie I've ever vaped

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by -V-, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Steph

Steph New Member

I'm that girl from ECF and there's no way in hell I would go into hiding. I still love Yaeliqs juice. Some are better than others but all have been good. I have close to 3000mls of it (as do many others!) and he has many MANY fans and supporters of his juice.

I hope before you tried it you let it steep. 100ml bottles (if that is what you ordered and not the sample sizes) can take awhile to properly steep. Some of mine have steeped over a month and when I came back to them they were a totally different juice than when I first tried it.

What type of equipment do you use ? That can definitely change the flavor too. Some to me taste better in a carto tank, some are better dripped and some are better in a clearo etc.

Anyways, to each their own. But no.. not going into hiding lol ....ever. I'm a huge fan of his juice. Always will be.

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Hi...

Gave it a few weeks then nearly a month, still the same, not good..

Mech mods, VV and VW devices, iClear 30 tanks...

I agree

Good to hear.

Welcome to the Forum btw...:vaping:

3. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

i love:

- green caramel, possibly my number 4 e-liquid but too sweet for me to be an edv. Love the taste though, i'll always have a tank of green caramel near me!
    - yellow custard. For me it doesn't taste custard but i still love it. It taste more like a yellow cake.

i don't like:

- baccoberry. On the last page i said that i liked it but after a couple of times vaping it, i just don't like the taste.
    - citrus plasma. A lot of my friends love it, but its too sour for me. After 3-4 puffs i gotta change flavor.

a_spirit likes this.