1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

WTF?! Balanced Article Found in Flight Mag

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Darth Vaper, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    **Updated**
    Naturally, points off for picturing such a puny, pathetically antiquated set up. But all in all, the author's life ought to be spared for providing such an article that exhibits competence in the most basic of journalistic standards and is surprisingly not chock full of fecal matter.

2. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

One of my other hats has been dabbling in journalism - often stock photos are used as it's cheaper, quicker and easier. The aim is for maximum "professional" look, at a fraction of the cost of producing the photos oneself. Stock photos vary in "authenticity", so doesn't suprise that the CE4 is in the stock photo.

Agree with you, it's an informative article to the uninformed, which seems to want to present the facts as they are, as opposed to an agenda of anti or pro. Although, overall, it seems to be pro vaping, in the absence of all the unscientific and reactionary evidence against vaping I've seen elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing, will rip it out of my airasia magazine, on my trip to sillycity :) And may cite it in articles that I write for publications, had been looking for well written base article to work from, so serendipity - DV you're awesome !

v 4 vendetta and Darth Vaper like this.
  3. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Ah yes, @Scuba Vaper - you have a fine eye for awesomeness.

v 4 vendetta likes this.
  4. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Open Water Scuva Instructor

Praise where it's due DV ;)

v 4 vendetta likes this.