1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Wotofo Lush Plus 'opinions'

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by Rick O-Shea, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea Thread Starter iStick Fanboy

TL;DR
    "If I lost the police 'confiscated' it tomorrow would I buy another one?"
    No, I have a Ziggs, but if I lost that too I would buy the Lush rather than gamble on something else.

I won the Lush Plus in the @Heaven Gifts giveaway a few weeks back. I've been using it daily since then, and would like to give my opinions of it.

For the last 4 months I have been using one atomiser (Ziggs RDA) exclusively until the Lush arrived.
    I chucked my usual build in it (3mm\24ga A1\6 wraps) and have been vaping happily since it arrived.
    It vapes great. The airflow is very smooth. There is no airflow adjustability but, for me, the amount of airflow is satisfactory. I enjoy the flavour from it. Not quite as good as the Ziggs, but probably due to it having slightly tighter airflow.

It comes with a proprietary drip tip. I'm not sure if any others fit it (like the Goon etc.), And I haven't tried. I like it. Decent bore size and a thin rim. As it's bottom airflow I haven't been dripping through the drip tip, but I would have preferred a chuff cap over the proprietary drip tip just for ease of use.

The barrel\top cap is a thick, solid feeling chunk of metal and fits snugly into the deck. A little lube is required after cleaning.

The deck is easy to build on, but unfortunately, due to the bottom airflow, there isn't much room for cotton or juice. My main concern was the bottom airflow and how much it would leak. To my surprise it hasn't leaked once! Not a single drop has leaked out of the airflow.
    I paint my coils, and any juice that does happen to go into the airflow is promptly sucked out again. My side airflow Ziggs is surprisingly far more leak-prone.

Rather than a review - there are plenty out there, I just wanted to leave my thoughts on this RDA. Thanks to @Heaven Gifts for the opportunity to win this!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    oil, farangmick, jpr and 5 others like this.
  2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Nice review and thanks, Rick! Your assessment spot-on with my own experience though my top cap fitting in all conditions is very good with my copy. I like mine so much that I wanted to chime in.

I was shocked at how good the flavor was from this RDA as I found all the others this size or larger to be somewhat muted compared to my 22mm RDAs. This one is markedly better than all the other, larger than 22 mm, RDAs I own which admittedly number no more than a few. Comparison based on my standard simple spaced round-wire TC builds and usually 3mm id in the larger RDAs.

No leaks with mine either and I drip right down the drip tip pretty aggressively at times.

Oh and I really like the airflow. Pretty darn smooth and despite not being adjustable, a good level for me.

I think this RDA would make a lot of folks happy, especially if they want to have some more build space than with 22 mm RDAs and don't require either a tight or super airy draw. A really nice flavor RDA!

Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.
  3. Rick O-Shea

I forget to mention the screws; Supposedly titanium!

4. Rick O-Shea

Still using this daily for 95% of my vaping.
    I like that there is a 3-4mm lip on the base which prevents juice being squeezed directly on to the mod when replacing the barrel. Also, how thick the barrel is. Solid RDA.
    Only real con from me was the o-rings. I never tried the spares, but after 5 months they have worn down and although looking unsightly, perform adequately.

As for improvements...
    Personally I never use the the outer terminals so narrow velocity style posts would allow some more room on the deck for cotton. A non-proprietary drip tip would be a welcome addition for many I guess.

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  5. Rick O-Shea

Just ordered a black one from FT for $11 with coupon code HARDWORK. Bargain.

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.