1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Wismec Reux RX2/3 Problems

Discussion in 'Vaping Technical Issues' started by Kuff, May 28, 2017.

1. Kuff

Kuff Thread Starter Member

I think it would be a long shot, but give it a go.

So being a total newbie bought this thing at crazy price from the markets and have had nothing but troubles with it for 2 months now.

Latest is "no atomizer", 'atomizer low" "check battery"

After doing extensive googling found people with similar problems and tried to fix it, but no luck.

The check battery, i think i found the problem, but no idea what to do next to fix it as all seems to be connected and working.

The atomizer, is the same story, all internal wires are connected, nothing is burned, tried 4 different atomizers and same result

So the long shot question, are there any shops in Pattaya that specialize in fixing mods? or anyone here willing to give it a try (for a fee of course) or should i just throw this thing out?

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

No.

You may find help here...
    ECIG repair | Thailand Vapers

Konvict and oil like this.
  3. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

My oldest son had the same problem with his. Turns out (according to him) that the 510 thingie that you screw the atties in to is only pressed in to the mod, and not really attached to anything, leading to grounding problems. He opted to chuck his, as getting it properly repaired (in Texas) would cost more than he paid for the mod. YMMV

farangmick, Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  4. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I own 3 and haven't had a problem but if I did I would just replace it. These are very cheap and widely available through Thai online shops. Not worth trying to get it repaired. Now if my DNA mod broke I would be looking for a repair center. Very different price range.

5. Kuff

Kuff Thread Starter Member

I opened mine and all is attached, i have followed all examples i could find on line and all is in order but still the message
    **Updated**
    I have had nothing but problem and it cost me 4500

6. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

If you like send me a pm and I will give you several local sources for the 2/3 at less than half that price. I cannot imagine how you got ripped for 4500 baht on a 2/3. That is just robbery.

Siam Diesel likes this.