1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Wismec Reuleaux RX 200 Firmware Updates

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by debatedude, Feb 2, 2018.

1. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Thread Starter Mech Moderator Staff Member

For those who still have and use the RX200, or for those who are thinking of buying one somewhere on sale, check this out! The lastest firmware update adds two cool features: first, it bumps the mod's power from 200 watts to 250 watts; and second, it adds a fully programmable pre-heat setting which works with VV/VW, temp control, and all types of wire. You can find all Wismec firmware updates here: New Software Updates & Firmware Download | Wismec The RX200 update is first from the last.

"Wait! you say, "how the heck to I get the pre-heat function working?" No sweat, I've attached a file that gives you instructions. I've tried this on my RX200 and it works like a treat!

Attached Files:

2. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

fyi the firmware update is from 2016 ... i guess you didnt check for updates since quite some time :)
    **Updated**
    on a sidenote... only joyetech / wismec ever came out with upgrades for their mods.. SMOK never bothered

3. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Thread Starter Mech Moderator Staff Member

Wasn't at the top of my TTD list

Siam Diesel, oil and Konvict like this.
  4. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

@debatedude ... try this Firmware update... NFE Team
    Scratchy recently mentioned is. its mindblowing awesome

Siam Diesel likes this.