1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Wismec Predator 228W TC Box Mod....sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits' started by Big by-pass, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Main Features
    228W/50A Max Output with Dual 18650 Cells: Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, the max output can be reached to 228W. Also, it offers more possibilities when using various coils with its 50A maximum output current.
    PREDATOR228_04.png

2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
    Both of the USB ports are plated which can support 2A max charging current. And it can get
    fully charged more quickly when using the Avatar Quick Charger (sell separately) PREDATOR228_05.png

PREDATOR228_24.gif

Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection: Reverse polarity protection is effectively achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board. And the dual circuit protection systems make the Predator 228 much safe and reliable. PREDATOR228_25.jpg

Serving as a Power Bank for Reverse Charging: With the help of RC (reverse charging) adapter, Predator 228 can serve as a power bank to charge other electronic devices PREDATOR228_39.jpg

Compact Size with Hidden Fire Button: The unique hidden fire button is a plus to the fashionable yet simple appearance of Predator 228. The compact size with ergonomically designed shape is better for grip and carry. PREDATOR228_40.gif

Flip-open Battery Cover for Easy Exchange: The flip-open bottom cover with ventilation holes is designed for easier cells replacement and better heat dissipation. PREDATOR228_41.jpg

Upgradeable Firmware with Identifiable Separate Battery Power: Coming with the upgradeable firmware, the separate battery power can be detected correctly. PREDATOR228_42.jpg

Color Black,Black SS
    Price 2200THB.
    EMS 60THB.

debatedude likes this.
  2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Oh man, this might be the next box mod. My Tesla is getting beat up and needs replacing

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

Yes officer its a power bank for my phone. winner winner chicken diner.

4. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

Was quite interested in this until i saw the youtube vids where the 510 connection is extremely faulty .Shame though looks a rather good mod.

Konvict and debatedude like this.
  5. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I did see a video the other day where Jaybo was quizzed on the 510. He said on the newer mods the issue had been solved by press fitting the 510 from inside the mod so that it's impossible for it to be pulled out. Are these new? :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    Siam Diesel, Jazz2017 and Konvict like this.
  6. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

I got one of these 2 or 3 months ago--works fine so far

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

I used this for a month and it's now a useless paperweight because none of my tanks make connection with the 510

8. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Well-Known Member

Probably not the spot as this is a Big sales thread.
    Have a look on YouTube and see if you can find a fix. If it's the negative that's popped up I would pull it out. Put some loctite retaining compound on it then press it back in with a G clamp.

Konvict likes this.
  9. Meckin

Meckin New Member

The 510 has this problem, you can test them by seeing if the pin has a spring.

10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

This is a sales thread of one of our forum vendors. Start a new thread if you wish to discuss this particular mod.

debatedude and Konvict like this.