1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Why did I EVER stop dripping?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Longtail1, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Thread Starter Vaping Troll

i actually know why I stopped. I was using Clapton coils and going through up to 30ml of juice a day but I digress. Lol

To replace dripping I had been looking for an acceptably performing RTA for a long time and then I found the aromamizer RTA. Wonderful flavour and good vapor production. I should say that volume of vapor is an important part of vaping for me. Not enough vapor filling my chest and I just keep getting the cravings. The aromamizer covered both flavour and vapor requirements to a satisfactory level.

Just recently I bought some gear, including 3 top drippers from a very reliable member here. As soon as I got a dripper going again I was once more in love with dripping and my aromamizer so have been regulated to extended periods away from home, due to the barbaric regulations regarding vaping making dripping in public too conspicuous even in rural parts of Isaan.

Needless to say I am in love with dripping again. I have dropped the 2 flavour shots I needed on the aromamizer and have 7-8 foot clouds on my flavour builds, let alone the more extreme builds I use as well.

If you are a flavour vaper and want just that littles bit extra from your vape try dripping. get an atty, try making a couple of coils and give it a go.

oil, Scratchy, Tibo and 3 others like this.
  2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

All drippers here. No tanks. So easy to build for what I want at the moment. I usually keep 3-4 drippers coiled and ready to go, depending on what I am in the mood for that day. I really can't see myself switching to a tank, even a rebuildable one.

Scratchy, Tibo and Longtail1 like this.
  3. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

If you're on the move like at work, a tank is usually much more convenient. No need to carry a bottle, no need to really worry how you lay the mod on its side or not.. But I agree, performance wise, hard to compare.

I use tanks sometimes when I find a good one but I always come back to dripping !

Scratchy and debatedude like this.
  4. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

One of the guys at work has a couple of tanks. Two of us drip. He does make snide comments about constantly refilling LOL

5. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

Used to love dripping much better flavor for sure problem is when im out drinking i either overfill or under-fill dry hits and leaking RTA really really sucks lol.

6. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Thread Starter Vaping Troll

Yeah it was a bit of a problem. Lol . But with the risk of public vaping apparently becoming greater here, I will be using a tank when outside my normal area. Eg I am in Pattaya from Isaan, at the end of the month. Keeps clouds down and no leaking/dry hit problems.

7. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I'm finishing up a month with no dripping while visiting family in the States and I miss it. It's a relatively small fraction of my vaping when back home in Phuket but almost always very pleasurable when I am totally relaxed and chilling out.

Somewhat bridging the gap in experience between RTAs and RDAs, albeit with limitations of their own (vs tanks, capacity and vs flavor RDAs, usually less flavorful) are some of the nano/mini sized tanks that have hit the market such as the Mage, Tornado Nano and Serpent Mini. I find these are usually a step up in flavor over most standard sized RTAs mostly because of the short distance of coil to mouth. Same with a couple of the genny style RTAs I've used with coils up near the top.

Longtail1 and debatedude like this.
  8. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

For me it always has benn a on and off with drippers, it seems i go in cycles there. I did grabbed the 2 Drippers from Lotta revently the Velocity V2 and the Mirage Evo 3, both are totally awesome, Monster Clouds Top Notch Flavor, they are in constant use those days ....

Thou ... also on the Table are 2 Crius Tanks and 2 Uwell Crowns ... Love them both a lot, over the day i need to vary in in taste a lot :D

9. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Glad to hear the Velocity V2 clone performs well as i got one in the mail. Can't wait to vape on it. It has been a long time since i got myself a new dripper. Like the MutationX long time....:)

Just send it

debatedude likes this.