1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Who is your Favourite Vaping reviewer?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by -V-, Aug 17, 2014.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

For me I don't really watch any reviews nowadays...

2. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Also not as much as I used to.

Grimm Green (fairly regularly)
    Vapin' Heathen (occasionally)
    VapnFagn (occasionally)
    Vaping Bogan (occasionally)

chris snell and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Rarely watch now as I have gear I like. But if I need to check something out I still go with the boring but info filled PBursado reviews. I just make sure I don't take the tiny little problems he sometimes picks out to seriously. Lol

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

No time to watch reviews...and not buying any mods so no need to, either. :p

Dieter. and Konvict like this.
  5. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

Petty much the same as the last few posts. I watched shed loads of reviews when I started vaping and knew nothing, just to learn. Then watched them before I bought a mod or tank. Now I just watch a couple of favourites from time to time because I like their style.
    Came across Dean on youtube yesterday when I was looking for reviews of the Triumph Thruxton R. If reviewing biking and vaping provides a living, dream job.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Still like to watch VapingWithTwisted420 and IndoorSmokers.
    For the entertainment value if nothing else. :pleasure:

Konvict, Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.
  7. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Beautiful pipe IndoorSmokers hold in his hand @AI-NAAM love it. But we are talking of reviewers. And it's the same for me. I'm not watching to many reviews at this time. I have enough hardware for the moment. I only see reviews from time to time mostly when i buy a RTA and need to see how to handle it. I like to watch Tod, Indoor Smoker and Pbusardo talking of the English speaking reviewers.

I also like to watch quiet a few German reviewers as well, it's my mother tongue. One of my favorites where WWDevil, first one guy and later he brought a friend to the show. Well it always felt like coming home for a while. But The European TPD also interfered in the reviewer community, because of all the restrictions in adversing/promoting e-vaping. Some reviewers choose to stop reviewing completely like my favorite reviewers. Other like Dirk Oberhaus, and others choose to continue, but only reviewing hardware, that they bought for themselves. Companies are not allowed to send free hardware to reviewers in order to get it reviewed, so it is much different than before, and they really have to be very carefully with the wording, so they not risk to get sued by anybody.

So all in all this make most of the German reviews much more uninteresting, since they no longer can present the newest hardware, as they could before the TPD was implemented.

AI-NAAM and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

I'd never thought about it that way before, but I guess thats why I like watching IndoorSmokers. He's from my neck of the woods, not to far from my home town. His style of speaking and sense of humor remind me alot of people from the northwestern US.

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. hasan
    Cool

hasan New Member

Mike's vape

10. chris snell
    Fine

chris snell crispenator

I started to watch a few ,the vaping bogan is one who is in my home state he does excellent reviews on beer and vape gear ,his show is just that he is fairly well educated guy but he comes across as just what he says a bogan ,have watched a couple of others some older guy called proffesor vapes he is ok and very passionate about vaping and another called vapin with vic good reviews but lacking something ,used to watch tia vapes an anther american guy cant remember but he is pretty big on utube ,went looking for a rview on the gaurdian 3 pipe and came across some young guy i watched the first couple of minutes an after he introduced himself as sgt vape clouds i just cracked up and tuned him off .

Greg likes this.
  11. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Don't really watch reviews, if I'm looking for new gear on the local sites and see something I like, then I take a look at the reviews. Most of them seem to be from GeeKay vapes.

12. DannyA

DannyA Well-Known Member

As a newbie been watching a lot but calmed down lately.
    Favorites in order:
    Vaping with v1ck
    Dean the Vaping biker
    Todd (of course)
    Vaping bogan

For German reviews it's Steamshots

And well for the home feeling a Swiss reviewer Reto Vapedream (gotta love the accent)

A weekly fixture has been The Ideal Ohm Show. All the info you need packed in english humor.

Sent from my MediaPad X1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Nakhonsisean likes this.
  13. Chili Pepper

Chili Pepper Well-Known Member

+1 for IndoorSmokers

My other favorite is RiP Trippers

...mostly for the entertainment factor though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Khunjay

Khunjay New Member

I think they all talk too much

15. tecart
    Mellow

tecart Active Member

Most top reviewers are paid for good reviews.
    Mike Vapes does a good job.

Greg likes this.