1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Who is your Favourite Vaping reviewer?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by -V-, Aug 17, 2014.

1. smithereens

smithereens Member

Ha! So true. My first vape was some crappy clearo that he gave a good review for.

Ben2vape likes this.
  2. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

My best reviewers are some others than the one\s mentioned so fare. Number one is a guy who comes from The northern part of Germany as myself

1. wwdevil 2010
    vwdevil2010 - YouTube A good reviewer in German, he has a lot of reviews of mods and clones from Fasttech anong other things. Nice for me to be a little in-tough with my childhood and teenage years.

2. MrBoerlin Kevin
    MrBoerlin Kevin - YouTube The first reviewer I found on youtube, and learning a lot from him. I just like the guy. His encouragement kept me on vaping, when i nearly where quitting.

3. Dampferhimmel Philgood
    Dampferhimmel - YouTube Swiss Reviewer I watched a lot when I was new to vaping. He also has a past as pipe smoker, maybe therefore i really liked his reviews I guess.

4. Mulle2k
    Mulle2k - YouTube Danish reviewer, with lots of mods and clones. Just good to hear Danish once in a while.

From the english speaking reviewers I like

1. Pbusardo
    2. Indoor smokers
    3. Todd

But these are just a few of the reviewers I watch, but i guess too many to even mention, but mostly in German or Danish languages.:grin:

3. smithereens

smithereens Member

I forgot about indoor smokers. I like that guy. Seems to always review stuff I'm not interested in though.

Saw a few reviews by a guy named Pegasus (I think). Really straight-up stuff. He did a bunch of research into batteries recently, and it was really interesting. He talked about how VTCs have nothing to do with Sony and are likely from shady Chinese factories. He had some good points. Then the next day I read that a Sony rep talked live last week with the guys who do the Plumes of Hazard show. The rep indicated that Sony does make those batteries. A lot of conflicting into out there.

4. fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet Chiang Mai Vaper

I would have thought Sony would be hot to protect their good name, and jump on bigtime fakes, especially as they have big money for lawsuits.
    So I'd expect at least some Sony batteries to be genuine.

5. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

it depends on what i want in the video

if i am thinking of buying and i want a detailed analysis then for sure its PBusardo

if i am after clouds and entertainment value its Rip Trippers

and if i want a quick look at something without all the extras then grimm green

twisted 420 is fun to watch but i honestly dont take what he says too seriously, and i like todd but he bores me a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. i used to like indoor smoker, but at times i find him hard to stomach.

recently i have been watching more suckmymod videos, that might be for vapingV though haha

SteamBeard Juice Review - YouTube

6. smithereens

smithereens Member

Yeah, Suck My Mod is another good one. His reviews have actually been really useful and relevant to me a few times already.

jon likes this.
  7. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

I like Todd. Possibly the only video personality of the web-o-sphere that does not make me want to vomit in terror.

jon likes this.
  8. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

9. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Vaping Shozza, Pbusardo, Grimm, Todd, Bloody Good Vaping, Pegasus Vaping Academy.

Vaping Bogan is alright for some 'light' entertainment lol

10. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

I like Todd and Suck My Mod, the rest usually drives me half insane after 5 minutes. I really don't need a 10 minute description of every box they open.

11. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I like Indoors Smokers because he is onenof a kind.

He acts as annidiot somehow but he is very smart and has a phylosophical (philosophy?) background that I found great when he makes motivational video.

He made one about the Troy horse story and proved his history knowledge. It amazed me.

Yet I understand not everyone would stand his act.

Sent from the future

12. Rocko
    Psychedelic

Rocko New Member

Twisted is my favorite because his videos are not too long and they're structured. And he is not insanely annoying like RIP Trippers.

13. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Personally I listen to as many different ones as I can stomach before total shut down and then vaerage out the goods and bass to make a decision. Todd, PBusardo are probably the ones I take most from, but good ol Pjil has a tendency to be TOO baised towards his own personal preferences to give a valid review in some cases. Particularly when talking about sub ohm dripping and high powered regulated box mods. My feeling is that if he doesn't like the type of vaping it was designed for then don't do the review in the first place. Don't bag a product just because he doesn't like to vape in that way.

14. CABBA

CABBA Well-Known Member

#grimmarmy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Apparently 'Shozza' has deleted his channel due to him being a teacher or something along those lines.