1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Where to get PG/VG

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by suudlor, Jul 9, 2016.

1. vapingisthefuture

vapingisthefuture Member

Hi guys and thanks for all the great info in this thread!

I also tried to order from Srichand but they're out of stock until end of Nov.

So I did a little research and found a Thai company that claims to sell USP quality. I ordered 1 gallon of 25kgs which is their minimum order quantity and am waiting for the delivery right now. I also got supplied with lab test and halal certificates and they look ok. I do not want to reveal the source publicly, yet. Will check the quality first and then give more info here.

Konvict, DIY Flavorz and moonoy93 like this.
  2. vapingisthefuture

vapingisthefuture Member

To follow up on my last post:
    I received 25 kgs of allegedly USP grade 99.5% VG yesterday. It came packed in a big white plastic gallon. It tastes fine on the tongue, sweet and no strange smell or taste, not different from the pure VG I tasted in EU. Vaping it purely I also can't find any strange taste. Only a very slight scratching down the throat. But that also might be due to my Atomizer setup or juice I had in there before.

Then I diluted it with 48mg PG nicotine base down to 3mg (6ml nicotine base 48mg + 94ml pure VG = 100ml VG @ 3mg). Made 2 x 100ml juice with 2 different flavours (IW Gold Ducat and Mom&Pops French Lace). Both taste fine and no different from what I am used to vaping back in EU.

I am not very confident in revealing my VG source here. Maybe I need to ask the company I ordered from for their consent to reveal their contact details here? What are your thoughts on this?

Pricing is fairly ok. Little over 2000 THB for 25 kgs plus 200 THB shipping from Bkk down South. Not sure how much exactly 25 kgs are in liters at the temperatures here.
    Calculating it from the density of Glycerol at 20 degrees Celsius (1.261 g/cm3) it comes out at 19.82 liters.

Of course, I can't convert all this VG into clouds myself within the next 8 months or so. So I am basically willing to give away some in exchange for a donation ;) I do not intend to do this for profit. Will be able to give away about 15 liters. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll see how we can handle this in the most stealthful way possible. Although I am not really feeling confident about sending around stuff, I do want to help my fellow vapers here in LoS.

Vape on!

moonoy93 and jpr like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

VG is VG...it is legally available in Thailand. There are several other suppliers listed in this thread so I'd say that you could tell us who it is.

Post up an ad in the Classifieds.

Konvict likes this.
  4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

As long as you pay tax on any profits you have nothing to worry about :D

jpr, Konvict, moonoy93 and 1 other person like this.
  5. paulburns46

paulburns46 New Member

Help.. where can i buy PG and VG..?
    Been to watsons they dont have it..

Sent from my SM-J200GU using Tapatalk

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

You won't find it at Watson's...but this thread should help (post moved).

Konvict likes this.
  7. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

So far the only glycerine I can see on hong huat has doesn't say food grade, can anyone confirm if this is vapable? Haven't had any problems with Chemipan so far but I'd be open to trying hong huat to see if it makes any difference at all.

8. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

Huat is vapable. Im vaping it now. I normally go to Srichand but they were out of VG when I was ordering so I tried Huat. It might be my imagination but the VG appears a little bit thicker. Srichand does say Pharma Grade and comes in Glass bottles. I havent seen any paperwork from Huat. I ordered from them based on reviews I have read in the forum. I do not notice any real difference between the two other than Huat is cheaper.
    **Updated**
    Where is the edit button? To add on.. Srichand uses some company for delivery. And Huat used EMS. I am still using the PG from Srichand if you want to know anything more let me know. Also Huat VG comes in plastic containers.

jpr likes this.
  9. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

The thing that bothers me about Hong Huat is that it is listed under cosmetic preparation. I would ask them to provide the grading certificate to be sure as you definitely don't want to be vaping cosmetic grade VG. It could be perfectly fine USP grade. However, without a certificate showing it I would be very hesitant to vape it.

Konvict, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  10. dams

dams Active Member

Hello,

I contacted Union Science today for some VG, and they send me this pic and they told me it's food grade.
    When I asked them for pharma grade, they answered me 'same same', it's for pharma and food.
    Does anyone know if it's the new sticker of Srichand? (No pharma grade in the title)

Thanks

S__6012946.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  11. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

It's the same as what I have direct from Srichand. Can't say I notice any difference between that and Chemipan although yet to try them both side by side.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. dams

dams Active Member

In the forum and on the Srichand website, I saw this pic before. Maybe the previous batch.
    Quite strange they removed pharma grade from the sticker

VG.jpg

13. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Can you ask Srichand about this directly?

Konvict likes this.
  14. dams

dams Active Member

I emailed them, waiting for an answer :chinrub:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  15. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

It is not same same, pharma grade is purer than food grade.

In Thailand it is all same same even if it is different.