1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Where to get PG/VG

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by suudlor, Jul 9, 2016.

1. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

Did you get the email that confirmed your payment? If so, they usually take about 1 day to process the order and ship the next day. If this is the second day after confirmation, be patient and you should get the shipping email today.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Dan Swanson

Dan Swanson Member

I haven't got the email that confirmed payment yet
    **Updated**
    They still haven't contacted me with payment information but they gave me an order #

3. jorakae

The payment information is on the bottom of their checkout page and also at the bottom of their email that you should have received if your order was processed online. They usually also send you a second email with payment information after they have confirmed what you ordered was in stock.

Siam Diesel and Dan Swanson like this.
  4. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Guess it depends how you pay. I choose bank transfer and usually get order confirmation next day, then send the money. They've taken more than a day before and when I emailed them they emailed back fairly quick.

Dan Swanson likes this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

@Dan Swanson - if you have the order confirmation, why can't you just send them the money & reference the order # in the payment advice?

Forum Tip to All
    If you only want to quote/reply to part of a previous message, highlight that portion & click the "reply" popup. It gets hard to follow these threads with all the quoted text. :)
    upload_2017-7-26_15-54-21.png

Konvict, Dan Swanson and jpr like this.
  6. Dan Swanson

Dan Swanson Member

I just got a hold of them and payment was received and my order should be on its way. To easy. Thanks for all the advice everyone.
    Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
    Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

@Rick O-Shea
    good idea, I just oder to Chemipan VG and VG, just to know
    look convenient: with Paypal , shipping with the post office and no copy of "ID" Passport.
    (as you, until now I was ordering to Srichant)

8. Dan Swanson

Dan Swanson Member

I ordered from Srichand VG and PG and Chemipan VG and PG today. All orders and payments are confirmed so will check them both when they arrive. See who gets here first:very good:

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  9. jorakae

I'd put my money on Chemipan.

Siam Diesel, jpr and Dan Swanson like this.
  10. Dan Swanson

Dan Swanson Member

Mine too. Ill let everyone know as they both confirmed payment today at about the same time. The race is on :)

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  11. Dan Swanson

Dan Swanson Member

Update: Chemipan products arrived. It's a new batch of VG than I received before. The PG is from the same batch that I received back in January. Srichand told me yesterday they will not ship until Monday.

Rick O-Shea, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

sunday? get pg and vg from Chemical, in fact very fast (in small isaan village, postman can do it)
    At contrario with Srichand, no indication from pg origin ( korea else?), but doesn't matter at all.

13. Dan Swanson

Dan Swanson Member

Update: Srichand products finally arrived today. Can't really tell any difference. The VG is from a newer batch and the PG is from an older batch just like the products from Chemipan. In my opinion they are getting this from the same place where ever that is. I will keep giving Chemipan my business though as they ship faster and they are easier to do business with and don't ask for a copy of passport etc.

jpr, Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.
  14. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

think as you... I vape pure vg for testing, look to be coming from the same place ? (I'm not a pro)
    They don't give the glass bottle (anyway we can mix in old whisky bottle) but delivery is fast and they don't ask for copy of ID.

Dan Swanson likes this.
  15. Vissay

Vissay New Member

where you can buy glycerol nicotine and propylene glycol in Thailand? or order but so that I could receive the parcel