1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Where to get PG/VG

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by suudlor, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

My statement still stands, unless they can show me a certificate stating that it meets the requirements of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) I will assume they're lying. If you look further up in the replies you can see out dated and seemingly hand made certificates. Not at all saying its bad though, it seems to be of good enough quality to vape but I would think three times if one company, especially here in LOS, is claiming to be USP grade and charging more. Still, worth the extra for the convenience.

2. andy.bloc67
    Thinking

andy.bloc67 Member

ok thank you. i think it is fine too since the hospital uses only this product here. i will try it and see how it goes.

3. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Yeah I wouldn't be worried. Just found out my local pharmacy sells it too, but at 1.5 times (110 baht) the price of 1kg from Chemipan which is a bit too greedy for my books.

andy.bloc67 and Konvict like this.
  4. andy.bloc67
    Thinking

andy.bloc67 Member

yes but easy to go buy and no delivery fee and it last me long time so no worries there. now i am waiting for the pg the pharmacist ordered for me from the same company because he was out of stock so we will see.

Konvict and Tokay like this.
  5. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Yeah fair play, at that price I wouldn't bother ordering online either.

6. andy.bloc67
    Thinking

andy.bloc67 Member

yea sorry to ask in this tread but do you know of any fragrances for vaping available locally in thailand? (don't like to worry about customs)

7. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

I
    I'll send you a PM.

8. andy.bloc67
    Thinking

andy.bloc67 Member

Thank you!!!!!!

9. Phil_1975
    Fine

Phil_1975 Phil

I "purchased" x3 450ml's I say "purchased" as it says Quote which i assume they would get back with the quote inc shipping but 4 days later nothing.....

10. andy.bloc67
    Thinking

andy.bloc67 Member

i have ordered from srichand once and it took them 4 days to send me a mail that the vg is out of stock so just wait they will get back to you or send them a mail at about tuesday

Phil_1975 likes this.
  11. Phil_1975
    Fine

Phil_1975 Phil

Thanks

Yeah they emailed 2 days later saying no stock - until second half of February so i have ordered from Hong Huat for now

12. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Srichand are useless when it comes to Glycerine. Nearly always out of stock. I ordered on the 19th of January - out of stock. Said they would notify me at the end of the month when stock arrives. Either it didn't or they didn't. Waiting for a response from them for a couple of days now, but they're probably out of stock anyway.

Someone mentioned previously how simple the process was :/

13. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

It is simple, just don't order from Srichand. I've tried Srichand and Honghuat with no luck also. Can't be bothered chasing them around and waiting on them to take my money or simply just not reply to emails, so I just use Chemipan and I haven't grown a 3rd arm yet. 4 days from order to receipt. They used to advertise it as imported USP grade VG from the USA on their site at some point but could never produce a legitimate certificate and denied this when I sent them a message on Facebook. Since then its been changed to just Glycerine. Looks, smells and tastes like any other VG I've come across.

This being Thailand, wouldn't be surprised if all resellers got their glycerine from the same suppliers anyway, at least 2 of them use the same stock photos on their site.

Rick O-Shea likes this.
  14. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Yeah, never an issue with Chemipan. Hopefully I'll grow a third leg.
    **Updated**
    Srichand responded with a payment request. The 4 bottles I ordered should last until next year!

Chili Pepper and skeeters like this.
  15. ozadr1an

ozadr1an Member

Yeah, Srichand must have come into stock. My order also got finalised on Friday.