1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Where to get PG/VG

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by suudlor, Jul 9, 2016.

1. dams

dams Active Member

Srichand answered me that is pharma grade and it's normal to don't see this info on the bottle.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

But of course they'd say that...
    :wink: :pleasure:

Konvict and dams like this.
  3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Yes, because it is all same same...

4. dams

dams Active Member

I decided to order some VG/PG from Srichand and Union Science at the same time to compare if it's the same batch.

I'll keep you updated.

moonoy93, Konvict, jpr and 1 other person like this.
  5. Stuart

Stuart Well-Known Member

I ordered from Srichand on the 11th ( 7 days ago) and still have not received my VG/PG. Is this normal?

6. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

For me its usually taken about two days for the order to process. And then around two or three days to get the order.
    You can always email them and inquire. Maybe there was a problem with supply or delivery.

Konvict likes this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Did you get a tracking no.?

jpr and Konvict like this.
  8. Stuart

Stuart Well-Known Member

No tracking. I opted to pay at Tesco and i got an online receipt soon after paying. I will email them now and see where my stuff is.
    **Updated**
    Update:
    It seems that their payment system is not great. When i paid using 'counter services' i received a receipt by e-mail, and now they are asking me to forward a copy of the receipt issued by their system.

9. dams

dams Active Member

Hi Guys,

Both VG from Srichand and Union Science are from the same lot nb. 288F211016.
    For the VG I got something looking like an a home made Certificate of analysis. PG seems to be coming from Korea.

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

moonoy93, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Ordering from Srichand online is a PitA. I did it all online, but it's such a tortuous way of doing business. They requested a picture of my passport too.They didn't ship mine until a week after - and use, I believe, a private company to do so (I wasn't at home so they left with security).
    They often seem to be out of stock.

11. johnjohn2016

johnjohn2016 Member

I usually contact them before I order to make sure Srichand has in stock or not. You used the english website? Fairly easy for me. The first time I had to provide copy of passport but after that you dont have to do again.
    Website seems fairly simple. I think any easier way would be to have a store down the street.

12. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

If you say so. I've ordered from numerous places online and Srichand is easily the most tedious.

13. andy.bloc67
    Thinking

andy.bloc67 Member

i was just in my local pharmacy and he sold me glycerin U.S.P. Pharmacy grade from Vidhvasom co.LTd no question asked.
    **Updated**
    IMG_1476.JPG

moonoy93, Siam Diesel and Tokay like this.
  14. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Looks hopeful but I wouldn't believe it unless the company can provide a certificate of analysis. Seems like most of the companies here just buy in bulk from the same supplier and re-bottle it, occasionally swapping the words "food grade", "chemical grade" and "usp grade" in the descriptions. I'm pretty sure the glycerine here is at least food grade, but being able to buy it from a pharmacy nearby rather than paying for shipping and waiting is a definite plus. :very good:

andy.bloc67, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  15. andy.bloc67
    Thinking

andy.bloc67 Member

i am just back from a visit to the hospital (just visiting a friend who gets birth to a baby) i talked to a Doctor and he showed me they use the same Company as a supplier with the same bottles there. he told me that this is the main chemical supplier for all hospitals and pharmacies for chemicals (at least in the region)