1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Where to find this fake Liqua?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Alex Louis Morlevat, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Alex Louis Morlevat

Alex Louis Morlevat Thread Starter New Member

Hello

I have been buying this fake liqua liquid for a while but the street seller just disappeared. It was in Walking Street, Pattaya.

You can see the picture attached. I'm looking for this fake one specifically.

I know this is a fake product. But I love it better than the original.

Fake liqua is soft, no taste, not burning the mouth, produce a lot of smoke
    True Liqua is too strong, too the mouth and throat, too tasty

Any idea on where to find another seller of the product in the picture attached?

Thanks
    Alex

whatIwant.JPG

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

It may taste great but you have no idea what's in it. When it comes to juice, you're better off with the originals IMO. Almost every juice manufacturer does a menthol...have you tried some of the other brands?
    :vaping: :vaping:

3. Alex Louis Morlevat

The fake that I like doesn't taste great.
    It tastes almost nothing.
    But at least it doesn't burn my mouth or too tasty like the real ones or even others fakes.

Today I received 3 different flavors from the original brand from Bangkok and I hate it it's too tasteful.

Maybe that's weird but I like when there is a lot of smoke, when it doesn't burn, and just a tiny touch of Menthol but we almost can't say it's Menthol in the product I like.

Maybe there is some equivalent?

I tried to cut the original Menthol 50/50 with VG but the taste that I hate is still there.

4. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Maybe you should try to make your own juice.

I wouldn't recommend to keep using fake e-juice but if you are happy with it I hope you will find some more!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

How much nicotine is in the 'fake'? What vape set up are you using and at what power?

Do you mean too much flavor or too much throat hit?

Can you describe this taste? The most obvious answer is that there's too much nicotine in the juice and you're tasting that...it's often described as a bitter taste, particularly if poor quality nic is being used.

Have you tried vaping a juice with no nicotine and/or a high vg content (>70%)? Until you figure out exactly what it is you don't like, it's very difficult to suggest alternatives.

I'd suggest doing some experimentation...but with authentic juice as you have no idea what's in the fake juices.
    :vaping: :vaping:

Konvict likes this.
  6. winwin

winwin Birder on the run

I'd never buy any fake juice. Too risky IMHO. You may order from local vendor like "Vapor Mist" who can tailer make according to you taste.

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  7. Alex Louis Morlevat

How could I make my own juice?

8. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

All you need are the base ingredients, vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, nic if you wish, and flavoring. With something as simple as a menthol vape you can buy menthol crystals, dissolve them in PG, and have enough menthol flavoring to last you a year or longer. This is a super easy base to mix and doesn't require long steeping times. An excellent starting point for any new mixer.

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  9. Alex Louis Morlevat

How much nicotine is in the fake? What vape set up are you using and at what power?
    The fake says 16 unit of Nicotine. But I guess thats a wrong information because such amount would make me feel a hit right? And I dont feel that with this great mysterious liquid. This mysterious liquid go very smoothly softly through my mouth and throat. No burning sensation at all. And almost no taste except a touch of Menthol or Mint or something like that.
    Im using a MT3 atomizer.

Do you mean too much flavor or too much throat hit?
    There is too much flavor in the mouth. It's burning. It's real Menthol I guess. And I dont like it.

Can you describe this taste?
    The taste I dont like must me the real Menthol which is spicy or burning when touching my mouth and throat.
    **Updated**

Right now I have:
    - The mysterious great juice
    - The Original Menthol Juice
    - Vegetable Glycerine that I got from Chemipan Thailand.
    So do you suggest that I buy Propylene Glycol too? And do some mixes?
    **Updated**
    Do you know a good way to buy PG in Thailand? (sorry i post another post but the forum won't let me post with quotes, it says that I can't include links in my posts)...

10. jorakae

Technically you don't have to buy PG if you don't want/need to. That depends on what kind of device you are using and if it can handle very thick juice. If you are using a tank with narrow juice flow holes, it may not be ideal. PG can help thin it out a bit if necessary.

For something as simple as a menthol flavor, you would have to try very hard to make something you couldn't vape. You are a perfect candidate for DIY.

11. Alex Louis Morlevat

I tried to smoke VG alone with my MT3 atomizer. But it's very thick. And not taste good...
    As I said I also tried to mix the true original menthol with VG half half and it just tastes bad like the original menthol without the VG.

12. jorakae

50% VG/50% Menthol is a LOT of flavoring. If you want a light menthol taste you probably want to be at 99% VG/1% Menthol flavoring. Start there and then work your way up or down depending on how you feel the flavor strength is for you.

13. Alex Louis Morlevat

If I mix 1% of original Liqua Menthol with 99% of VG. It will be very thick (not as liquid as my mysterious liquid).
    So if I understand well I could add some PG to that? so that the substance is less "dense" and more "flowing" liquid?

14. jorakae

You can certainly just add more VG/PG to your original Liqua to dilute it down to a flavor intensity that you prefer.

15. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

It may or may not be 16mg of nic - - if it is, you would most likely notice a throat hit with that much nicotine. Whether you would get a nic rush would depend on how long you've been vaping and how much you smoked before switching to vaping. I used to smoke a pack a day (2 if I was out on the town) and started with 16-18mg juice. Now, I vape 12mg and am quite happy with it

Have you considered trying a different flavor of juice...you might like a fruit or bakery/dessert juice?

You might also consider upgrading your kit...an Aspire Mini-Nautilus is a much better vape IMO. ;)

See this thread...there are better alternatives to Chemipan!
    Help - Where to get PG/VG | Thailand Vapers

Finally, there are a lot of good links/info in our FAQ's.
    Thailand Vapers FAQ's - READ THIS FIRST (There are NO B&M Vape Shops) | Thailand Vapers

Konvict likes this.