1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Where to buy USA/American e juice/liquid in Bangkok Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Cannot quite understand the vitriol towards tobacco companies by vapers. Besides enjoying the pure pleasure of feeling hatred seething through one's veins, were any of us blind to the dangers of smoking before we willfully picked up the habit? Did we not enjoy our stay in that vast and bountiful flavor country? So why now hold contempt for the purveyors of the bold, rich smooth taste?

Anyways, back to the topic at hand:

Darth juice... Still available... Lots of choices... USSA made, all of em...

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Gor any Churrios?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

No vitriol...just choose not to spend my $$$ with them anymore.

And yes, I'm voting for Quimby. :p

Sent from my P3 Ti...

4. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Aye, have said juice but being that it is in the personal stash you would need to pay a pretty penny over premium to pry it from these here paws! Am vaping it right now, no fooling.

In purely economical terms, you have essentially flipped them the bird, left a flaming bag of poop at their door and have eaten a stack of fluffy pancakes on the graves of their ancestors. Choosing not to spend your money... That is the harshest penalty there is... Strictly speaking economically, of course.

So again, why? Have they betrayed you in some way? If, for example, Nat Sherman decided to change their blend by having each and every member of the board of directors urinate into the tobacco that goes into every pack they produce for the next calendar year, it still would not be all that upsetting. It is not like they slapped a label that clearly stated "Contains NO rich man piss" on the package and then did it anyway...

If you could discern the piss taste, then yeah, that would be cause for an uproar but short of that... Can't see how the manufacture of products you previously enjoyed gets you on a shit list. But if it works for you, more power to ya!

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

With whom I choose to spend my money is my business...but since you asked...

It has a lot to do with the fact that they continue to sell zillions of stinkies (to the tune of $35 BILLION a year!) knowing full well that they will kill people eventually.

They've gotten into vape products to make more money (because tobacco sales are off). Doubt they have the altruistic desire to help smokers switch...

I'll spend my money elsewhere (but still vote for Quimby). :D

Sent from my P3 Ti...

6. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

I myself am actually very appreciative of RJ Reynolds as they are the ones who introduced me to my love, Mistress N. Big tobacco are simply selling a product... a product many in this world still love. Can smoking too many cigarettes kill you? Sure, but so can drinking too much water. It's a matter of moderation and that is up to the one using the product. There is no good reason to hate Big tobacco other than they are fighting to make vaping illegal. For that I'm pissed but can certainly see why they would make the decision to do so too... it's just good business sense.

Neilly likes this.
  7. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

I'm selling some American made stuff under the Thailand vendors section. Fairly priced compared to the states too :) and no dhl or FedEx or customs to deal with.

Pm me if interested!

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Lester Tse and The Rev like this.
  8. Coco

Coco Member

Was just wondering is it actually possible to order 120ml bottles (0-3mg) from the states and ship them over to thailand? And if so usually how long does it take?

9. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

It's possible...but whether they make it to their intended destination is up in the air due to the existing ban on importation. IF the package clears Customs (and that's a big IF), it usually takes about 2 weeks with regular airmail (faster shipping methods are not recommended).

Yong, Coco and Rick O-Shea like this.
  10. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Psst... Anyone still looking for USA e juice there is a sale going on 50% off all bottles... 60% off when taken as a set of 5. Shipped from Thailand - good luck finding a better deal than that.

BLUEPRINT VAPOR SALE

Quimby... Vote for him!

Siam Diesel and Yong like this.
  11. Koki
    Cool

Koki Well-Known Member

I just ordered some juice called TMAXX's No Frills MLS. Tmaxx's No Frills Ml's

At US$6 for a 30 ml bottle, how are they making any $$$ I have no idea. I guess I'll give it a shot. I wish they had tobacco flavor, oh well.

Ordered 3 flavors;

- Pina Colada,
    - Vanilla Creme Doughnut
    - Lemon Creme Filled.

three 30ml bottles for US$18.
    Hope they're good too.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  12. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

1 kg of flavour concentrate usually costs USD 9 to 30, depending what it is. There are even cheaper ones, there are more expensive ones. 1 kg of PG costs about USD 3.70 and VG about double if in highest quality. From 1 kg of flavour con I can make about 10 - 50 kg of e-liquid, depending on dosage. A glass bottle cost about 35 cents, a glass drip tip cover about 50 cents. You can do some simple calculation.
    I hope now you have a little insight that even USD 6 for 30 ml is not really a price that kills their own buisiness.

Yong likes this.
  13. Lester Tse

Lester Tse Member

To order more within this week. Good Service.

Siam Diesel and Yong like this.
  14. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

Thanks alot @Lester Tse

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  15. Koki
    Cool

Koki Well-Known Member

My No Frill MLS came in.
    [​IMG]

Can you ever have enough ?
    [​IMG]

Siam Diesel, Darth Vaper and Yong like this.