1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Whats Up those days..

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by oil, Aug 16, 2020.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

Been pretty inactive the past months.... however my DNA75C Mirage Mod... kinda stopped working today.. well i turn it on... have 2 vapes ... and the bugger turns off automatically pretty annoying... anyhow...

i guess i need some new vape gear .. and juice .. have been mixing self the past months but somewhat i figured its all similar taste

... so after being out for such long time, is there any realiable devices i should get ahold of those days.. i would assume as for juice VaporMist will still be around.. but if there are some new thai shops around lemme know, i kinda digg this malayan grape juice as well.

cheers

Siam Diesel and Serenity like this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Not a lot going on to be fair oil, but always nice to see one of our old time members pop by and post.
    I've not used an evolve dna mod for a long time as they aren't really in the game any more, they had more and more problems with their chips and the Chinese mods/chips in them have developed so well over the years they are more reliable

Big still has some good devices in his shop:
    Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits | Thailand Vapers

As for juice, i can't really say....

debatedude, Siam Diesel and Serenity like this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

debatedude and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i had a lot of issues with wismec devices... 3 of my old wismec devices just gave up on me... 2 of them pretty much after the warranty ... so i am pretty much done with wismec stuff...
    had a uwell nunwhatever... the stick, really liked it but bang... a week after warranty went off the device stopped working..... so i am pretty keen on anything reliable... those days