1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What's the fascination with the DNA 40 Boards about?

Discussion in 'Vaping Technical Issues' started by chia yossarian, May 17, 2015.

1. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Oh, there most certainly is a difference between the SX and an iStick.
    It's not 4-6x better but it most certainly is a better vape.

2. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member

I'd be really p*ssed off if it wasnt noticeably different.
    I think my taste buds are shot, DS tasted bland to me nowadays.
    I've just ordered some NYC, Orange Blossom and Pop's Pipe to see how they taste.

On a side note, Mack is a stellar bloke! I can't say why, but I'm really impressed with his customer service.

3. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Try vaping less, only solution I came up with. TBH if I didn't I would of given up a while back.

4. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I think that's probably the case with a lot of people. More than a handful of times I reached a point where I felt desensitized to the juice flavors because of vaping too much, so I geared down the frequency for a while and it seemed to do the trick. Thankfully, I only needed to do that for say a day or half day type stretches and not anything much longer term. Other times I found my coil and wick were pretty gunked up and that had contributed to the change in flavor and/or intensity.