1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What Juice are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Theecrank

Theecrank Member

I like to create my own blends. I get something with high nic from one of the sites here then blend with something I scoop from the market. So currently I've blended blue menthol and grape creating an icy experience :)
    **Updated**
    I'd kill to find some butterscotch. Did you find this at a market?

2. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

3. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

... i would recommed to give Serenity Juices a try, had my 2nd batch ordered just recently, totally love their fruity stuff ... didnt went into the candy section there yet.

shoo-D, fillmcavity and Serenity like this.
  4. SpeedBug
    Cheerful

SpeedBug Active Member

I am still hooked on my wife’s favorite.. Monster Almond something and coke lime, on a Hcigar75d and Pharaoh mini. She hates any other mod and tank, I will have to agree with her, for a change. It is actually bloody nice.

And you?

5. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

At the moment I just mixed up a bottle of what I call Pineapple Crush in an original Crius on an IPV6x.

12% Reka Pineapple
    3% WS-23
    1% CAP Super Sweet

Tasty.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Threads merged.

-V- likes this.
  7. Martin99

Martin99 New Member

Blackjack
    60/40
    3mg nic
    **Updated**
    Blackjack
    60/40
    3mg nic

8. The Milford
    Artistic

The Milford Member

Stormvapers LEMON PIE 9mg 70 VG /30 PG

Its proper YUMMY !

stormvapers likes this.
  9. Martin99

Martin99 New Member

I didn't realise he sold flavours
    Thanks for the tip

10. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Just been on a juice shopping spree, a few of them recommended to me by buddies, I've given them a star rating as to the best (for me):

AJ Vape: Mango / Blackcurrant ***
    AJ Vape: Peach / Lemon **
    AJ Vape: Double Apple ***
    Cloud Niners: Grape ***
    Cloud Niners: Mango ***
    Purple Dream (a grape juice) ***
    Just Cloud: Honeydew / Pineapple / Watermelon ***
    Alchemistz: Twin Apple **

TOTALLY different experience for me vaping these with an Ammit 25 RTA and a newly acquired (and highly recommended) DJV RDTA vs what I was using before (Melo and iJust sub-ohm / pre-built coil tanks).

11. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

MT Bakers Chocolate cookie cream crunch 12 mg max VG on a hand made meck mod.

IMG20180525235348.jpg

12. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

So maximum 5 stars or just the 3 stars? I spotted the AJ Vape in 6mg.... curious but Cloud Niners is only 3mg around here.

SooKee likes this.
  13. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

Bangsawan Strawberry-Blackcurrant.
    Horny Mango.

Finding it hard going; I put the Feellife 16mg Grape and STrawberry's in the bin because they just gave a very nasty after-taste... Now with the Bangsawan and this other Malaysian juice I realise that (just as I didn't like 'menthol' taste from cigarettes) I don't like 'ice' and the coils were black in under 12 hours maybe because I kept pushing power to try to get some throat hit (maybe 6mg isn't cutting the mustard).

I'm missing the flavour of the 'Cloud Niners' grape - there was a very light 'cool' to that, maybe because the pod was underpowered... but that was expensive at 280 baht for 30ml salt-nic and only 30mg nic isn't too satisfying either. Also I'm starting to think it was these juices that killed my pods and coils fast because the rather expensive (550 baht for 30ml) Custard Shoppe was fine - the last pod lasted a good couple of top-ups.

Will I have issues with all the cheaper Malaysian liquids?
    **Updated**
    Ok - so I improved matters by ditching the Bangsawan (just too much ice and rather than 'strawberry n blackcurrant' on the exhale I was just getting a hint of rose and a bitter taste) and rebuilding to reload with the Horny Mango with a meshy 'hive' clapton 0.5ohm firing 14W with the tightest air (about 0.6mm intake).

I don't actually do MTL like suck in the mouth with my throat closed but this is as tight as a ducks arse so I just draw on it for about 4-5 seconds and get a really nice warm Mango right on the back of my tongue and a bit less 'smoke' than a normal puff on analogues... this juice is pretty good for flavour, it actually tastes as if I'm eating ripe mango.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    SooKee likes this.
  14. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

Your coils are dying quickly because of all the sucralose and other sweeteners in Malaysian/Thai juices. That's going to be the case for almost all of them since that's apparently how they like their juices, that and menthol.

moonoy93, jpr, Ben2vape and 1 other person like this.
  15. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

Sorry. Missed this post. Not sure why. I'd have a maximum of 5, never found anything that qualified TBH. I'd probably revisit a few of the above gradings TBH too.

In all honesty I've kinda dialed back quite a lot. I initially used vaping as an alternative to shisha which I'd have done about 1-2 times per month. Due to the ease of access to my Vape gear it started to become more habitual. Last year I went through LOADS of juice and dozens of flavours and guess I just maxed out on it. Then I just thought OK, enough. So it's back to just occasional use.

Having done so and from all the juices I've tried I'm back to just the occasional use of Horny Mango. Many others I found the flavour just didn't last, or the novelty of the taste would wear off after the first few days. Think I was kinda vaped out too as I couldn't really taste many of the juices after a while. Agree that the Malaysian juices use sucralose a lot and sure clog the coils fast but given I'm back to a couple of times a month now it doesn't bother me and Horny Mango has enough of a flavour kick to really notice it with infrequent use. Not too heavy on the ice too and a more intense Mango flavour than Cloud Niner, funny, HM was the juice I first started out with, so back full circle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Ben2vape and Siam Diesel like this.