1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What Juice are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Still maximum tobacco and sometimes hazelnut and toasted almond mix same blend. All favors are from FAT. That hazelnut from flavor art tastes like Hanuta if anyone knows what i am talking about.

Just send it

2. Dck87

Dck87 Member

Currently 3 different :D

Mothers Milk clone, Claim your throne clone and a custom made liquid, nice fruity taste with a hint of menthol

3. Amelie Wyatt

Amelie Wyatt Member

Farrants Park, Castletown, Isle of Man, UK
    I'm vaping with Desert Ship. I love this e liquid. I take it with a little menthol than it become its level best. :very good:
    **Updated**
    :thank you:

4. biskoi

biskoi Member

Vaping the fizzy lemon ice from VMS right now, I seem to be drinking this stuff!

5. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I ordered some Vaper Mist vanilla custard with my last shipment from VM and I just cracked it open yesterday. This stuff is GREAT! I have tried several of his products and enjoy them all but this vanilla custard is something special. Really enjoying it. Just a warning that with all his products you need to let them sit in a cool dark place for two weeks before using them as he makes everything to order.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  6. Koki
    Cool

Koki Well-Known Member

I've been in Thailand for 3 weeks. Had no problem getting through Customs. Anyway, the other day, my sis took a class at this lab in Bangkok on making non nicotine ejuice. I wish I knew beforehand, I would have gone with her. My sis shared with me some pics. These are the different flavors they have. Sorry they're in thai.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. samui

samui Well-Known Member

So the chemipan flovours are good for vaping now?

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Was the class offered by Chemipan? How did they manage this given the current ban?

PS - discussion will probably be moved to its own thread in DIY Juices.

Konvict likes this.
  9. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

As a warning to others who might be thinking of getting there flavourings from this mob. DONT it has to be the worst stuff ive tried ever , the caramel was the consistency of old motor oil ,everything from fruit to there sweet desserts tasted burnt if that makes sense.I tried everywhere from 1 % to 15 % and its crap . Wasted 1000 baht which could have been better used at VVV or Vapor Mist .Never again / lesson learnt .

10. Ben B
    Amused

Ben B Well-Known Member

Cloud Maker Fruitville Punch

A nice sweet melon mix with a hint of cool. Nice enough in an atty but ten times better on the drip.

Hakiim Raouf likes this.
  11. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

I just could not resist trying this juice early.

Ordered yesterday,received today, yes 24 hrs to Isaan, vapor mist new flavor gingerbread man. And und teepee mixed yesterday, it is real nice. I got max VG and 2 flavor shots. It reminds me of the gingerbread my mum used to make at Christmas.

If good now it will hopefully get better in a couple of weeks after steeping. Currently 4/5.
    **Updated**
    The new apricot from Vapor Mist is great straight out the mail box as well. Just started in on that one.

Choc Magnum is a bit flat fresh, although it is a really nice chocolate flavoring. Steeping required for that one definately.

12. Hakiim Raouf

Hakiim Raouf Well-Known Member

Tq Ben for your nice compliment. We always try our best to fulfill every vapers needs.

13. FriedChicken

FriedChicken Member

I always mix it up tho I always have a menthol with me. My trip to Bangkok consisted of
    Grand reserve creme de la creme
    Fryd Oreo
    Breezy from blue label
    Enter the dragon on ice

14. rojan

rojan Member

strawberry cake, raspberry chocolate

15. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

These four. Four mods, four drippers, seven batteries, and three chargers to keep this all going! Damn, but I love vaping!

IMG_20161015_104444.jpg

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.