1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What Juice are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Oct 2, 2012.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Let me know how you did that mate....

2. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

I am not 100% sure, but the flavour picture and the name of the tastes is the same as E LIQA, and overall on the website, they have a lot of Fasttech stuff there, and why don't they list the brand name, properly to trick you in to believe its not Chines juice, I mean this is Thailand, here they cheat on everything :grin:

3. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

ok thanks. Vapermorphs: i opened a new paypal account without deleting my main account from Canada. I entered my thai adress, after you need to go to any ATM, put your debit card and activate internet shopping service. Link your debit card to paypal and you are done.

4. spacemunk

spacemunk Banned

So you are telling me local Thai vendors are selling authentic USA/Italian juices?

And yes i have smoked every juice which thailand has.

5. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

I don't say you are wrong, i don't say that i don't believe you and i don't say thai vendors sells authentic products, i only want to understand why you are sure that http://www.burnoutecig.com sells cheap liquid.

Like i said, i thought that this liquid was a lot more better than any other cheap China liquids that i tried before so thats why i am skeptical if its cheap stuff from China or not.

i hope it is cheap China liquid and i can finally find what brand and flavor is the congo craze

6. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

I seen a lot of youtube reviews on China Juice, and its common that one bottle can taste different from another, so the first bottle can be very good, and the next one can be bad.

7. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

I bought many bottles of congo craze from burnout and it always taste the same. So here is another fact that makes me skeptical if its cheap stuff or not.

8. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

They buy 5 Litre cans from China and use there own bottles so it can take years for them to got a different can, that how they do it. That they have US juice to that price in Thailand, now way. What is too good too be true, is not true.
    :grin:

9. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

ok got it

Hope ill finally find the brand/flavor and stop paying 250 bahts for 10 ml :depressed:

And i'm very suprised how cheap China liquid can be that good. I love the congo craze but i liked almost all other favors i tried from this vendor. I tried isart, dekang, feellife and i hate them all.. hope his stuff is Liqua

10. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Vaping on Hazelnut mixed whit Chocolate whit my morning coffee :vaping:

11. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

worst liquid i've tried is whisky flavor from Whiskey E-Liquid - My Freedom Smokes

It smells exactly like if you put your nose under a jack daniel's bottle and i hate jack daniel's. Worst vaping experience when i put this liquid in my vivi nova and new coil, had to throw the coil in the garbage and wash the tank for hours lol damn it taste bad

12. alexino

alexino New Member

hi,did you mean hazelnut local juice?is dekang?where you find here?

13. gtr666

gtr666 New Member

I just tried the Feel life red bull my god is it sweet tasting ,maybe too sweet for my taste .

14. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

You got Hazelnut from Dekang, and I mix it whit FeelLife chocolate, taste great, taste like Snickers, and I love snickers. :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

I got this very Nice juice from Fasttech Mixed fruit Juice, that is real good Juice SCO second generation Smoke Oil, this has been my daily smoking now.

15. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Sitting here whit a cleaned out Iclear 30, and don't know what too fill it whit, maybe Cherry or blueberry!!! :sunbathing: