1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What Juice are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Oct 2, 2012.

1. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

I vape a 50/50 pg/vg 10 mg nic with 5% mint home made on inawera bases, iam vaping it at 11 watts(!) on my vamo with an aga-t+ on top:vaping:, my 2000mah IMR batt. last almost a day hehe, i got 3400 mah batts in mail :grin:

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

I love the 50/50 ratio, just right, I vape 12mg nic again just right...

You'll love the 3400 mah, they are just great...:very good::vaping:

3. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

LIQUA coffe flavor 16mg nic. Very strong coffee flavor not sweet just pure like fresh brewed strong coffee.If you like coffee like i do this is relay a good one.

4. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Mixed fruit from SCG, very nice :vaping:

5. alexino

alexino New Member

coffe hazelnut 12 mg mtbaker

6. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Blueberry and Grape 18 mg in 2 tanks.

7. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

congo craze from http://www.burnoutecig.com (thai vendor)

2 days to arrive at your door, you have no choice but to try this liquid if you like tobacco flavors, its just the best for me

8. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

http://www.burnoutcig.com/product_info.php/products_id/154
    Thai is the second most expensive site I have seen LOL 2700 Baht for a eGo kit haha :pleasure:

9. spacemunk

spacemunk Banned

and 300baht for 10ml of local/china made juice :very good:

10. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Started up this morning whit 11 mg Hazelnut, and a good laugh of Chines Juice to 300 Baht The same 10 ml bottle from China cost 45 Baht :rolling laugh:

11. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

why do you asume its liquid from China? i made a thread about this liquid What is this liquid? Love it so much (congo craze) If you have any idea what brand is this liquid, tell me please. I tried so many liquids and never found anything as good as this congo craze so instead of buying cheaper liquids that dosent satisfy me, i continue to buy at high price 250 bahts 10 ml... i would love to discover the real brand of this liquid and buy it cheaper. btw i tried many flavors from dekang 60 bahts 10ml and the quality is so bad compared to the expensive place that i buy... so i'm not sure if its cheap China liquid, but maybe im wrong (i would love to be wrong)

- - - Updated - - -

the guy told me that congo craze has turkish tobacco in the mix and its from Italy. imo Liqua turkish tobacco can be it! ill try to buy some. 200 bahts for 30ml vs 250 bahts for 10ml... would be nice :)

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to buy Liqua at fasttech but they only have paypal and my account is linked in Canada so can't ship to Thailand. Do you know where i can buy Liqua turkish tobacco and pay with my thai bank account? thanks guys

12. spacemunk

spacemunk Banned

We are saying the thai website sells china/local made juice.

I don't smoke low quality juice so i can't say much about Liqua or china/local made juices.

13. alexino

alexino New Member

have some juice from china is expensive but very good
    ps=i try anything!
    joyetech liquid and duracig liquid is the best
    i like to vape this 2 juice and switch somertime with mrbaker or goodlifevapor usa
    about liqua my idea is so bad

14. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

The Liquid is the same as Fastthech Italien Authentic LIQUA E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (30ml)
    Turkish tobacco flavor / 24mg/ml nicotine 150 Baht 30 ml $5.61 Authentic LIQUA E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (30ml) - Turkish tobacco flavor / 24mg/ml nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping The Paypal solution is "If you have moved to a new country, you'll want to close the old account and open a new account in the new country - the information can't be ported over. If you need to reference your History on the old account, you could download the log or maintain the old account without using it until you no longer need to reference it's details."

- - - Updated - - -

I am just vaping on a Cherry from Fasttech Italien Authentic LIQUA now its very good a lot of flavour :vaping:

Sweet, tart or spicy – best Italian flavors from the heart of Europe will satisfy any taste.
    Our specifically designed silicone spout and soft bottle structure perfectly fits all Tank system e-cigs as well as open-type :very good:

15. OverCloudz

OverCloudz New Member

i know you are saying that the thai website sells china-local juice. But why do you say that? did you try the juice?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure its the same liquid or you just think? Did you try both the congo craze (burnout thai website) and turkish tobacco (Liqua)?

I found a way to link my debit card from kasikorn to paypal so ill be able to buy liquids from fasttech, thanks Eric