1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What Is E-Liquid?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Sep 25, 2012.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

First of all you can buy prefilled cartridges for your e-cig but will cost more than filling your own. (OMG I here you say "I don't want to do that") but don't worry it is simple.

No matter what your taste is whether you prefer the tobacco flavour or something a little more exotic the possibilities are endless

the different tobacco flavours you can get are Marlboro, 555, Dunhill, Golden Virginia, Hilton, Camel, Benson hedges, Lambert And so on all in low, medium & high nicotine. The high nicotine is what you will be used to if you smoke normal cigarettes .

The more Exotic flavours I mentioned earlier are split into straight and gourmet flavours

Examples of the Straight flavours are ,Apple, Strawberry, Orange, Pineapple, Lemon, Raspberry, Lime, Cherry, Banana, Blackberry, Peach, Black current, Mint & Menthol

Examples of the Gourmet flavours are Bubble Gum, Candy floss, Hazelnut Mint, Chocolate Orange, Marshmallow, Watermelon, Cream Soda, Choc Raspberry Mint, Pinacolada, Brandy Butter Rum, & Butterscotch

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Looking forward to trying this one:very good:

3. ecig1

ecig1 New Member

The E-Liquid of a Steamlite electronic cigarette is the liquid filled in the Cartridge refills of an Electronic cigarette. The E-liquid in an Electronic Cigarette mainly contains propylene glycol, nicotine and flavourings.

various flavor available here tobacco,menthol,min,coffee etc..

visit the site

4. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

oh, jeez... really? Thought e-juice was just anti freeze and maraschino cherry juice and so had been making it at home. No wonder the brain hurts worse with each puff! Thanks!

5. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

I guess back then in 2012 may smokers had this question but eaven now people asking me on a almost daily basis.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk