1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Well this a first...

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by -V-, Dec 2, 2015.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Decided to go for 4 new tyres on my car.
    I knew 2 of em were ready but I wasn't sure about the other 2 and didn't really check
    I also asked them to do the alignment while they were at it, which was an extra 50 quid but I thought they might as well do it..

Anyway, sat there in the lounge, and the guy came over and told me 2 of my tyres were really good and there wasn't a need to change them, he took me outside to look and he was right they were in very good condition.
    Happy I'd saved on 2 new tyres I sat back down

Later he came back and said for the alignment it wasn't worth doing as 2 of the bushes near the wishbone were soft and really needed replacing, and that if they did the ailment then it wouldn't really help.
    He said it's safe but if they don't get replaced in the future the front tyres will wear out quicker and advised some time in the future to do it all.
    He said it was a few hours job and they didn't have time today but if I wanted it doing to go back at a later date
    So another 50 quid saved on the day

So all in all it was over half the cost I thought i'd have to pay today
    They could have easily fitted all 4 tyres like I asked and the alignment and I'd have just paid as it was what I asked.

The Rev, Pneumatic Punk, Loki and 4 others like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

An honest mechanic...go figure!

Sent from my P3 Ti...

Loki, v 4 vendetta and a_spirit like this.
  3. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

lol irish mechanic's for ya

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

It takes some adjusting being told how it is aaaaaarhhh miss it.