1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

WARNING: Chemipan Flavors

Discussion in 'Thailand DIY Juice Making' started by oil, Apr 5, 2014.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

just wanted to post this quickly

i recently bought a whole bunch a chemipan flavors,
    so far i realize a pattern, the Chewing Gum Flavor
    �ลิ่นผสมอาหาร เข้มข้น �ลิ่นหมา��รั่ง (Chewing Gum Flavour) | �ลิ่นผสมอาหารเข้มข้น (Premium Food Flavor) | ร้านเคมีภัณฑ์ - CHEMIPAN.COM | เบื้องหลังความสำเร็จของ SMEs! | สารเคมี เคมีภัณฑ์ รับจ้างผลิต OEM ผลิตครีม ครีมหน้าขาว อัลฟ่าอาร์บูติน �ซน�ทน�ัม โรงงาน หัวน้ำหอม น้ำมันหอมระเหย วัตถุเจือปนอาหาร สีผสมอาหาร อัลฟ่าอาร์บูติน
    breaks all plastic, PMMA glasses within minutes

so far i destroyed two seethrough attys with that juice, a Russian 91 and a Foggy Kayfun

my thai language skills suck balls so cant read whats within this flavor, however the tanslator didnt found any odd stuff.
    I just wanted to give a quick warning, cause my guess is if it cracks PMMA / Plastic within seconds its prolly not too healthy for vaping as well

i mixed it with
    45% VG
    45% PG
    10% Water
    0.2% Food Color

2. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

I can see that thay recommend 0.1 to 0.5 %(if i read it correct) so it must be relly strong, i had the same happen to me with rasberry flavor from vapormist, took out 2 iclear30 in 2 min. ,i was using 20% flavor.:vaping:

3. oil
    Bitching

well i used like 7% Flavor, although i have a hard time believing that a .1 - .5% shot would deliver any flavor

4. mash
    Nerdy

mash zZz

me too, a .5% shot i dont think anyone can taste, did you taste it before the tanks cracked ?

5. oil
    Bitching

no, i actually thought first its a lousy FT pmma tank, cause i read several people reported the foggy kayfun spare parts from FT have been reported on breaking even with normal juice, i realized the issue when i filled it in my Russian 91 and it cracked right away. As of now i would even go so far that it eats O-Rings cause even the SS section of the Russian it quickly leaked out

6. Bic

Bic New Member

Hi Oil

What about the other flavours from Chemipan? I recently bought some flavours from a Thai vender (Grape, Coconut, Pineapple and Mango), but he must of got confused because he sent me ten bottles of "burnt toast" flavour.

It was my first go, so maybe it was something I did wrong. However, I was really careful with quantities. I let them steep for a week, then tried them. and then another week. Still crap. When I smelt the flavours the did smell vaguely of the fruits but the flavour was total crap.

I am trying to find out if Chemipan has some good flavours. I mainly vape fruit flavours, but also like the fruit/dairy combos (e.g. Blue Moo, Strawberry cheesecake, Banana yoghurt etc). If Chemipan doesn't have any good ones, I might try e-cig, but I am really trying to buy locally.

7. oil
    Bitching

will write you a extended review of the chemipan flavors later on

- - - Updated - - -

so here the Big Chemipan Juice Review :D
    ... internet is terrible today so will write a bit a post right away :D

Test RDA is a Crown AFC on a DNA30 Clone

as for the Flavoring itself they are not producted by Chemipan they just resell it, its the same flavorings bottles you see on Makro or Big C

i havent touched any of the CP Flavors since 2+ Months simply cause i had better stuff lying around, so they all have some decent steeping time already, some of the ones i tries some months back i added more % of Flavorings cause on test vape there was no Flavor
    however i will write down on what % they are..

My overall Basic mix is usually
    45% PG
    45% VG
    10% Distilled Water

- - - Updated - - -

all mixtures has been initially done with 12-15% and when i write more then 15% it means i added flavor later on, and did give it more steeping.

starting with

15% Mango Ripe Flavor,
    - good smell, first vape really good, 2nd taste already burnt, 3rd and other plain horrible, lemme check for another RDA
    now on a Quasar RDA, the burnt taste is gone, so cant blame the juice for it :D
    overall its a vapable mixture, although for 15% its a bit flat not too much of Mango Flavor, recognizable but not strong

20% Blueberry, +
    - it first tasted a bit chemical, but then Blueberry came thru. has something nice, i ll add a + behind the mix, cause not bad.

20% Chocolate -
    - mhmm :lost it: must be thai chocolate taste, i ll add a - behind the name, for not trying it at home

20% Coffee / Mocca
    - there is some undeniable Mocca taste, but also some super sweet taste lingering in the background,

20% Sala Cider
    - :bored: couldnt identify any taste at all, it vaped thou

20% Raspberry
    - Raspberry, good a decent strong flavor and smell, so far one of the better ones, althou i recall this was the tank cracker :D

20% Strawberry
    - tastes like raspberry, hence i better change wick

- - - Updated - - -

- oki Strawberry, but not strong not long, cant recommend

- - - Updated - - -

20% Vanilla Butter
    - not bad vanilla, but not strong enough to give it a +

20% Milk
    - tastes like milkpowder, but thats what i guessed when i bought it anyways

20% Pineapple +
    - with the milk still in the background lingering around its actually a nice mix

20% Caramel
    - dont try it

20% Orange +
    - convincing orange flavor, steep very long thou, the first weeks the flavor didnt want to mix with the PG / VG

20% Peach
    - bit much of a chemical taste

i figured there are some Flavoring by Capella as well, i havent wrote down % of Flavoring on Bottle but i made the recommened settings which where in most of the cases 4-7% based on reviews on their website

XX% Cherry - by Capella
    - urgh, really bad,

XX% Clove - by Capella
    - very good and strong clove flavor, feels like christmas

8% Raspberry Candy
    - like raspberry candy :)

6% Sweet Tangerine
    -i dont know if there is something like oversteeped, but i recall this one was good, but now dont like it

xx% Passion Fruit
    - dont try this at home

xx% Mango
    - not bad, taste a bit like the green mangos here in thailand

xx% Green Apple
    - just a high pesticide apple, cant recommend it not green at all

xx% Coke
    - yep its coke taste

8. Bic

Bic New Member

Hi Oil

Thanks for that. Very helpful.

I have just got my first 4 bottles of flavour from Chemipan. I thought I would trial these first before buying a heap more.

I bought:
    Grape
    Pineapple
    Milk
    Vanilla

So far I have only tried the grape and pineapple. I will probably mix the milk and vanilla with other flavours. Still thinking that through. I went a bit stronger (20%) because I mainly want these for the tank (not the RDA yet...I still getting used to my RDA...it is still knocking my head off).

My mixes have only been steeping for two days but:

Grape:
    OK but I was disappointed to find it was white grapes. I was really after a red grape flavour. Now that I look back at the Chemipan site, I note that the picture is of green grapes.

Pineapple:
    Not bad at all. I have tried it in my RDA. Strong flavour (I might have used too much), but this might be just using the RDA. I think I will leave it for about a week and try it in a tank. I am just HAPPY, that I have managed to make a quite vapable juice (my first one).

Milk:
    Watch this space

Vanilla:
    Watch this space.

Anyway, I am feeling positive. My first attempts (flavours from an online Thai vendor) tasted like 'burnt toast'. I thought it might have been something I had done, but I followed exactly the same process this time, and my first two juices are OK.

9. Emmess

Emmess Well-Known Member

Thanks Bic, would appreciate if you keep us up to date :)

10. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

I thought I commented on this before, but I guess not. Be very careful with Chemipan flavorings, many of them are not suitable for vaping. Keep in mind, oils and sugars in flavorings are a big no-no, and can cause you serious harm. They are fine for food, not for vaping.

11. Micky

Micky New Member

I heard the Chemipan flavorings are not the USP/EP grade , but dont know exactly

12. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Good point. One of the reasons I won't use them, when I asked them they didn't know exactly.

13. Bic

Bic New Member

They report on the Chemipan site that they are all water soluble.

But I just checked for oil then (after reading your post). I put a couple of drops from each of my four flavours (above) in water to see if there is any residue floating on the top. None (or none I could see). If they have oil it is in very small amounts. I will keep an eye on this as I get more though.

However, I am not sure about sugar (and have no idea how I would check).

14. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

15. cmbrstefan

cmbrstefan Well-Known Member

Get a blood checker from a diabetic. Would be my thought