1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Vaporesso Orca Solo Glass Replacement

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Doris D, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Doris D

Doris D Thread Starter New Member

Hey guys :)

I have recently lost the last for my orca solo vape - which means it cannot use it at all.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest anywhere I could find a replacement in Bangkok? I am new to Bangkok so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

Thailand Vapers FAQ's - READ THIS FIRST (There are NO B&M Vape Shops) | Thailand Vapers

Unfortunately, there are no longer any known B&M vape shops in Bangkok. Google will be your best bet...you may get lucky & find an online Thai retailer who has it. Otherwise, your best chance is to try to find it in Malaysia, China, UK or EU. Wish I had better news for you. ;)