1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by djandyfrancis, Sep 17, 2015.

1. djandyfrancis

djandyfrancis Thread Starter Member

My first dealings with him went as smooth as silk. A nice polite helpfull man and his juice is superb. Well hapoy.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Recently bought a whole bunch of juice from him and love all but 1. Can't argue with that.

Loki likes this.
  3. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

This reminds me.... I need to put in an order for his Blueberry Donuts and another Strawberries and Cream. Man I have blown through 200ml in just a couple weeks.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

That's a lot of juice! Perhaps you might want to consider increasing the nicotine strength...
    :vaping: :vaping:

The Rev likes this.
  5. Spliff

Spliff Active Member

He's my juice connection and I'm right thankful we have him. What are you two most favorite flavors?

The Rev and Tibo like this.
  6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Straight up guy, super nice to deal with. I am glad he is among us.
    **Updated**
    Bogan Butterscotch and Coffee Cream Cake

The Rev likes this.
  7. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

I'm at 15mg right now and bumping to 18mg. I'm fairly fresh off analogs again and will start working my way down after a month or so. My first time quiting I was at 24mg. I was trying to take a shortcut this time around but instead have basically been nursing off my tank :rolling laugh:

So far the Strawberries and Cream has been my favorite with Pineapple Donut a close second. It's nice to have them both so that I can switch it up for better flavor once my tongue gets used to one of them. Now since I placed my last order, I found out he has blueberry Donut and I'm a big sucker for blueberries! The only other flavor I have from him is Vanilla Custard and I really haven't got along with it. The custard just hasn't presented itself yet and there is an off taste. I think I either may have just got an off mix or might also be having a hard time tasting custard too as I'm also having trouble tasting the custard in Monster Desert's Almond Custard. Stupid Vaper's Tongue!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

So far brogan blue and coffe cake cream OR R?4, not sure. Going to make another order today I think or tomorrow. Try a few more new ones as well.

Siam Diesel and The Rev like this.
  9. Spliff

Spliff Active Member

^ Thought the highest he'll go was 10mg...are you adding your own nic?

10. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

You guys should give a shot to the French Vanilla and the Madagascar Vanilla if you are into custard. They are quite original.

@TheRedlines I think it is the right decision to up your nic level a bit for a while if you see your consumption being too high with 15mg. It will go down by itself, one day you'll wake up and the 18mg will be not so pleasant. Take your time :)

Siam Diesel and The Rev like this.
  11. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

He will add more at a price I believe but yes, I ordered 3mg so I can drip and added my own nic to bump up for my tanks.
    **Updated**
    Those sound good!!! I'm not worried and I'm taking it as it goes. I'm just glad I have enough batteries :D

Siam Diesel likes this.
  12. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Just had a look at his fb page for the strawberries and cream and the vanilla mentioned and can't see them hmmm. Have to message and find out.

Also saw a post from him about nic being restricted to a max of 12mg now.

13. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

The strawberries and cream is under desserts on his latest juice post.

"
    Permanant Juice Flavours - New Improved Recipes . Quality Assured Ingredients ,All Usp Grade With Certificate Of Anaylsis (COA) . All Juices Are 50/50 PG / VG Ratio. High VG Can Be Ordered If Need Be. Nicotine Levels Are 0mg 5mg 10mg If Wanting Over This Nic Level Plz Advise When Ordering As There Will Be A 15 Baht/15ml & 75 Baht/100ml Premium For Higher Level Nic Juices (Maximum 12 mg) . Extra Flavour Shots Are Only 5 Baht & Any Mints Or Menthol Flavorings To Your Ordered Juices Are Free Of Charge .There Is A 3 Bottle minimum Order (15ml).Occasionally There Will Be New Juices Keep A Watch Out For These .Thx To All Valued Customers -- Vapor Mist
    Pricing
    15ml = 100 Baht
    100ml = 630 Baht

Tobacco Flavoured -- Istanbul , Jamaal ,R?4 V2, Bogan Blend , Bogan Blue , Bogan Ice , Bogan Butterscotch , Spearmint Rhino ,Big Man Backo

Thai Inspired -- Sinful Sinsot , Same Same But ?? , Love You Long Time , Pak Waan ,

Mints & Menthols -- Spearmint , Mint , Menthol

Fruits -- Pineapple , Lychee ,Tutti Fruiti , Hawaiian Hubba Bubba ,

Desserts -- Cinnamon Donut , Coconut Slice, Strawberries & Cream , Butterscotch , Deep Fried Donuts , Pineapple Donut , Coffee Cream Cake , Swift Kick 2 The Nutz ,Vanilla Custard (High VG)

Thx To Everyone For The Continued Support ---- Vapor Mist"
    **Updated**
    Also the way this sounds is that charges for nic over 10mg. Extra nic maximum of 12mg bringing the total to 22mg maybe?

14. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

The R?4 V2 and Bogan Butterscotch are the ones I use all day...but also Bogan Blu, Istanbul get a good going over too

The Rev likes this.
  15. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Ok so I just ordered 100ml ea. of Strawberries and Cream, Coffee Cream Cake and Blueberry Donuts all at 18mg/ml. The total came to 2170 Baht Shipped. So 630 baht per bottle base price + 75 baht per bottle for the higher nic + 55 baht shipping?
    I'm giving a couple new flavors a shot....Blueberry Donuts mentioned by Scratchy and Coffee Cream Cake mentioned by Tibo. Looking forward to this batch for sure!

Siam Diesel and Scratchy like this.