1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist Recommendation

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by demonboy, Jul 8, 2016.

1. demonboy
    Devilish

demonboy Thread Starter demonic

I was put on to Vapor Mist by a recommendation in this forum somewhere else. Didn't know much about him but got chatting via his FB page. Put an order in and received it within two days.

Gotta say his Strawberries and Cream juice makes a refreshing change from some of the other stuff I've been vaping recently. Admittedly he recommends steeping his juice but I had a quick drip and it's not too sweet, which was one of my pre-requisites. Flavour is subtle (I went for a low nic level too), which is what I wanted too. Flavour should improve further after a few days.

We also had a chat about diacetyl. He gave me the impression he's aware of what ingredients he's using, was quick to respond, friendly and knowledgeable. It's nice to be dealing with another westerner who understands the differences in tastes between cultures.

Been in business for three years now. I'll definitely be buying off him again because his prices are competitive and he has a big range (see below). I also note a few other recommendations in this forum for Vapor Mist, which are well deserved.

Tibo likes this.
  2. kevin bangkok

kevin bangkok Well-Known Member

Should this not be in Members only folks !!!

3. demonboy
    Devilish

Why? None of the other recommends are. No names given and he was happy for me to give him a shout out.

I don't have enough posts for Members Only so I've no idea what goes on there. This seems like an appropriate place to post this thread.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Post is fine as-is...no links, names, etc.

Dieter., Konvict and demonboy like this.
  5. Stuart

Stuart Well-Known Member

Could somebody let me know where i can source this juice, please.

6. skeeters
    Lurking

skeeters E juice monster

read the first post Stuart, carefully ;)

7. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

And of course also the fourth post is very important!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. mamablu
    Psychedelic

mamablu Active Member

I put up a post about him recently. Only place and person i get juice from now. I found him based on a search on here long ago. He just added two new flavors too. Hes available on facebook but does that orders via email. I can get that if needed.

Agreed this guy is on point. His steeping process is great and he will completely customize your order. Hes quit knowlegeable and helpful. Respected the fact that i knew my juices well as i owned a shop in the states prior to moving here. Also discussed our up and downs with imports and great advice was exchanged. Highly recommend.

Tibo and kevin bangkok like this.
  9. VapeApe

VapeApe Member

Plus one , vapor mist has really uped his game this year. Top of the line stuff at very good prices , very impressed.
    Highly recommended.
    Love his strawberry. The best strawberry I have tried

kevin bangkok likes this.
  10. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

lol, just read that part.
    And yes it was my all day vape the last year or more in Thailand, i'd order it by the 100 ml bottle..
    I had at least 3 or 4 other vapers at my workplace who also vaped VMs juice and as far as I know they still do

11. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

By now i have tried several of Vapormist' juices and I'm very satisfied with them. I now order around 3 100 ml bottles a month, and have some 8 or nine different ones in use. He is a very friendly person and his service is just fine. I can also really recommend him. I'm not in all this paypal and other stuff, just happy i can go to the bank transfer the payment and receive the juice a day or 2 later. It's very easy for me.

moonoy93, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  12. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Whilst I don't order anymore, I used to some time ago. Always been satisfied with quality and delay and the guy is super nice. Highly recommend as well.

Siam Diesel and Dieter. like this.
  13. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

Not really a Facebook fan so I tried to contact Vaper Mist through email. After three days no reply. I guess Facebook users have the only access.

14. demonboy
    Devilish

When you say 'not really a Facebook fan', do you have a FB account? Alternatively do you have FB Messenger you can send him a message on?

If you sent an email over the weekend it's doubtful he'd reply, and don't forget there is a holiday this week too.

15. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Just finished placing an order with him now on messenger so he is open. Got to wait fir this 5 day break to finish before he can send it though

Siam Diesel likes this.