1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist E-Liquids

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by erick_silom, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I received 4 flavors from VM and let them sit for about 10 days. This was my first order with VM. In the past I had used some very expensive juice from the US and also some standard Feellife juice from China. I did use the rice cooker approach to speeding the steeping process.

The results: this is some of the very best vaping juice I have tried at any price level. At the prices offered it is a screaming bargain. Every one of the four I tried was excellent and easily the equal or superior to the USA juice I have bought at much higher prices. VM's service is also excellent. He has such a broad selection of flavors I can't see any reason for me to go anywhere else in the future. VM juice rocks! I found VM through this forum and that alone has made my membership here invaluable.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2016
    moonoy93 and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

VM is my main supplier as well. I do buy some one off expensive juices if they sound good but VM is my go to everyday juice.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. PattayaIELTSTeacher
    Breezy

PattayaIELTSTeacher Well-Known Member

After trying many different juices I finally found what I consider an all day vape, the R?4 v2 from Vapor Mist. It's a really tasty, mello juice, and I would absolutely recommend it. I haven't bought 100ml of anything in quite some time, but I did this. The recommendation comes from one weened on Boba's, and not so easy to please!

Cheers

4. xqzme

xqzme New Member

Nice, I will try this for sure!