1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist E-Liquids

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by erick_silom, Sep 20, 2013.

1. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

This is from his Facebook page:

Screenshot 2014-12-13 at 6.04.00 PM.png
    And here is a description of the juice flavors (also nicked from his Facebook page):

jon, Siam Diesel, Tibo and 2 others like this.
  2. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Thanks Dude:very good:

debatedude likes this.
  3. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

The 100 mL Menthol with two extra shots steeped for a week and I started mixing it with juices I don't much care for. First up was Raspberry mint from FeelLife. Nasty stuff on its own but mixed 50/50 with VM menthol became very vapable (I belief this is a new word?). Next was VM's own "Love you long time" that I did not like too much but again mixed 50/50 with strong menthol became a juice that I can vape all day. I pretty much settled on fruity flavours and I feel that the menthol brings out a better vape for me personally. My taste buds are quite buggered after 40 years on stinkys. The journey continues and next up will be more Feellife juices acquired in my early days of vaping.

4. pierdon
    Relaxed

pierdon Well-Known Member

My advice on my first Vapor Mist order:

Coffee Cream Cake: Nice in my opinion, coffee flavor is lightened by cream/cake and the result is smooth and great !
    Cinnamon Donuts: Loving it, not too sweet. This was my first try at such a flavor and i'm not disappointed !
    Swift kick 2 the nutz: Probably the best juice of the 4. Will definitely order some more.
    Butterscotch: A big disappointment on this one. I really like the butterscotch from Feellife and opted then for a 100ml bottle from Mist. I can barely recognize the butterscotch flavor.

Anyway, will surely order more from Vapor Mist next month. :)

5. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Just give the juice a few weeks to steep and try again. I think VM recommends steeping the juice anyhow.

6. pierdon
    Relaxed

Yeah i did that for 5-6 days but still... Will try to steep it again for 5 more days and will get back here if it gets better.

Don't get me wrong, overall, i'm still really happy with my order ;)

7. debatedude
    No Mood

I let that one steep for three weeks. For some reason, that one takes a while to mature.
    Yup.

8. pierdon
    Relaxed

ok thanks guys, will do !

9. Seraphim4

Seraphim4 New Member

I think it would be a great injustice if i didn't leave a review for this awesome find. So here i go.

My build.
    Uwell Crown sub ohn tank with .25 Ohms Dual coil.
    Joyetech Cuboid 200w

For my first order I went with a 100ml bottle of strawberry cream with 10mg of nicotine and a 50/50 blend.

I got a prompt and informative response from the seller literally within 5 minutes of messaging him on facebook. He was very helpful for a first time buyer so do not hesitate to ask him questions should you need some help.

The order was completed with 3 days from first communication so plan your buys about 3 to 4 days in advance if you are going to steep the liquid using the hot water method.

The package was well wrapped with a plastic sheet over the opening of the bottle to prevent leakage. Right from opening the package, the aroma of the strawberry cream was overwhelmingly positive and mouth watering. Like above, no leaks detected so 5 stars to Vapormist for putting the extra effort of sealing the bottle with plastic.

While i have yet to try the traditional steeping method since i like to vape my liquids down to the wire then scramble for more. I have found that putting the liquid in a glass bottle and leaving it in a glass of boiling water works. Before steepping, the aroma of the liquid was prevalent but after 2 cycles of hot water steeping, the aroma became much milder and more pleasant.

Now to the juicy part. The Taste

I will admit i wasnt expecting much since i have been spoiled by liquids from major liquid producers. My first vape was a very very pleasant surprise. Strawberry cream had a creamy after taste with a hint of strawberry. It had a right amount of sweetness and didnt leave any unpleasant after taste after vaping. Very suitable for a everyday vape. I would highly recommend this if u are a first time buyer like me. I have since ordered more flavors and will post my findings after i receive them.

Vapor production wise, i am getting a decent cloud even with a 50/50 blend and a sub ohm tank so sub ohm tank owners fear not. Vapor mist can also tailor your pg to vg blend to your liking.

I have been vaping strawberry cream for a week now and am loving it. There will be some black gunk on your cotton and coil wires after each vape but i think its a usual occurrence when u vape anything creamy. I have found that a quick squirt with some warm water from the shower head removes it just fine.

In summary, give it a shot. You might be pleasantly surprised.

PS. This isnt a paid review and i am in no way shape or form associated with vapor mist beyond buyer and seller. My opinions are strictly my own thoughts and might be different from yours.

10. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Just got 1L of juice from Vapor Mist today, 24hr to Isaan is not to be sneezed at. I got his new Creme Brulee and with zero steeping, I gotta say, I do like it. Not too strong on the caramel, which is better for me, but still there in a nice creamy way. Looking forward to trying it later on after steeping a bit.

moonoy93, Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  11. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Happy to hear that! Wow, one liter and your problems are solved for a very long time.

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  12. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Not as long as I would hope for. Hehehe I am getting back in to dripping and mech again so I can see my juice consumption going sky high.

Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  13. debatedude
    No Mood

That recommendation just lead me to order this flavor from VM. Thanks mate!

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  14. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Just took another drag then after reading your post and yep I like it. Not going to say more until it has steeped a bit. It may get stronger or different undertones come out.

Vaping on a 26g dual 0.53 Kanthal @ 45W on an Aromamizer. That's with zero flavor shots as well, but that is definately a personal preference thing if you ask me.

Tibo, Siam Diesel and debatedude like this.
  15. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

The longer its left to steep, the better it will get mate..

On Vape forums, any mix that contains Custard and/or a cream, is a 4-6 week steep job,
    (also a 24 hour 'breathe' might help as well) if you can wait that long.. - lol