1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist E-Liquids

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by erick_silom, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

So I had read a bit about Vapor Mist and decided to get 60 mils of butterscotch and 30 mills of bogans blend. I had high hopes but I was very disappointed.

The bogans blend is hands down the worst e-juice I have ever tasted, similar to wet grass sprinkled with cinnamon. At first I thought it was okay but the more I vaped it the more I realized I was just hoping it would be better...it wasn't.

The butterscotch was meh at best, not bad per say but very light with a kind of floral or perfume after taste. I had heard it was on par with MBV...not even the same ballpark.

Both juices were 15 mg nic with 2 extra shots...

Unfortunately these two were enough for me to decide not try any more.

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

How long did you steep the juice for?
    I know the juices are made to order and he does advise about steeping:

Screen Shot 2557-09-25 at 12.44.11 PM.png

Just a thought in case you hadn't steeped them....

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Look what Axel wrote!
    What Juice are you vaping right now? - Page 30

:rolling laugh:

4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Yes, I just replied there for him to check out this Thread/post too......strange how there are 2 different reports on the same juice, maybe it has something to do with the steeping, not sure.....

5. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I've tried a few of his juices.
    R?4 is the best one I have tried. Needs a good few days before it's vapable.
    The Bogan Butterscotch is not bad, just a bit soft on the exhale.
    I got some menthol tabacco that seemed quite weak but vapable

Not a fan of the Donut juices at all. Deep Fried Donut feels like oil, the pineapple one is better but still not something I'd purchase again.

I'm also not a fan of juices made to order either. I want to vape them when I get them.

I'd buy from him again though...

6. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

I steeped them both for about 1 month...give or take a day or so

7. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

Strange to see how it can be different feeling regarding personal taste... my favorite juice is by far the butterscotch, my all day vape and even the only juice I am vaping since some weeks: when ordering, it is not counted in bottles... last order was 300ml!

sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

8. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

Taste is a very subjective thing but I have to say that vaping a lot of MBV and Goodlife butterscotch probably spoiled me and the vapor mist butterscotch isn't even close.

It definitely wasn't bad...I vaped all 60 mills some I diluted into other juices, the bogans blend though was just awful...no tobacco flavor at all just full on wet grass.

9. Axel

Axel Well-Known Member

For the bogans blend, I have to say that found myself totally flavourless when vaping upon receipt, even sent a pm to VM about this for reporting and experience sharing purpose. Forgot it for 3 weeks and did another try: it was much better then, but still not my favourite...
    Another Juice I really like from VM is Oishi but this one is like opposite to bogans blend: better to buy small bottle and to vape immediately on receipt, steeping long makes too strong taste for me.

10. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

I placed an order and received my VM juices two weeks ago. They've been steeped exactly as instructed and now that I've tried them, I thought it a good idea to give my impressions. I'm vaping on an 18650 mech mod with an APO dripper dressed with dual coils at 0.8 ohms and new cotton wicks between juices.

Deep Fried Donut: Exactly what it says. I can taste the doughnut very distinctly. I have never vaped dessert juices before but thought I'd give it a go to see what all the hype was about. Sadly, it's not to my taste. I'd rather just eat fresh doughnuts.

Maple Nut: Very strong maple taste and smell. For me it's too much but I'm sure there will be some who would love this juice. Unfortunately I worked with MSUD, also called branched-chain ketoaciduria a lot before and it just reminds me of that. I won't buy it again.

Sinful Sinsot: Very flowery Lychee taste and aroma. I like fruity flavours but once again, I prefer eating fresh lychees rather than vaping on them.
    Whaaaat??? I don't get that at all. Tastes differ I guess and attys and drippers and volts and watts and......

Love You Long Time: I don't get the apricot as described but rather a more melony flavour. Not bad but I would prefer a menthol kick with this one.

There are lots of other flavours to choose from and I'm sure I will find one I like. I'm putting together a list now. Also, I'm still attempting to coil my Veritas. Once I've done this successfully, I will try all the above juices again.

Tibo likes this.
  11. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

ha ha, vaping it today i really couldnt determine what it is, i even vouch for Melons somewhat ... still kinda like it thou

12. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Thanks for this objective feedback.

Hope you'll find some you like better in the future then :)

13. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

I ordered 100 mL of 10 mg Menthol with two extra shots yesterday afternoon and it was delivered this morning. Yeah Thai Post!

The idea is to use this as a mixer for juices that I don't like too much. I just couldn't help myself to wait for steeping and tried a little bit in a dripper. Tastes good. Now I will let it steep for a while.
    VMMenthol.jpg

-V- and Tibo like this.
  14. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

15. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

So cool, thanks for the share :)

Sent from the future