1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vaping legal or not in Thailand?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by VapeNationRussia, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

We've had no reports of anyone having any trouble leaving the country.

Konvict likes this.
  2. Urijah

Urijah New Member

Any tips on how to pack my mod and atomizer in my bag?.. i still have with me the box of my mod and atomizer by the way..

3. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

What about juice in carry ons? Never occured to me before until I remembered I was stopped at BKK and had an open bottle of rum (had just cracked the seal) confiscated.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I think the max per bottle is 100 ml...not sure about the total amount allowable. I seem to recall it all has to fit in a 1 Litre clear plastic bag. Easy enough to check with the airlines on this, though, before flying.

All my juice always goes into my checked luggage. ;)

jpr, sezze, Konvict and 1 other person like this.
  5. chris snell
    Fine

chris snell crispenator

I think you are right siam ,i think it must not exceed 100ml in quantity and here it has to go in a certain size resealable plastic bag all mine went into checked luggage last time but then the laws wern"t so anal .

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Urijah

Urijah New Member

Any member here who are a tourist in thailand that brought with them their vape out of thailand? Please share your experience...

7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

I travel in/out of here for business regularly...leaving is easy, returning can be more problematic.

8. Urijah

Urijah New Member

thank you for your response.. appreciated it very well.. i will be leaving bangkok next month
    **Updated**
    should i put my mod and atomizer in its original box? and put it inside my checked in luggage?

9. sezze

sezze Active Member

You need the box ? As long as you put it inside checkedin luggage you are fine . When arriving do the same , but i wouldn't put it in the box . Take battery out , needs to go in hand luggage and be inside protective case/box. I had 2 batteries inside hand luggage and they saw it on the x-ray and asked me to take it out . They were in a batterybox so it was ok .
    The mod and tank you put inside checkin luggage and take them apart . The mod can be somewhere in your luggage while the tank is in another place .
    Liquid , i put also in checkin luggage , otherwise 100ml max and there is a restriction on how much of liquid alltogether but i do not know exact nr .Take warning labels off !!! There should be no sign of any nicotine on the bottles .

jpr, chris snell and Urijah like this.
  10. Urijah

Urijah New Member

Okay i will.. i only have 1 checked in luggage. Is it okay if i put the mod and atomizer in the same checked in luggage?

11. sezze

sezze Active Member

Yes , it is ok . Only take them apart . I did put the tank in a small plastig bag ( spillage , some liquid inside ) together with toilet articles , together with some small e liquid bottles and toothbrush etc ...
    The mod i put in a small protective bag , on the other side of the luggage bag .
    If they decide to take your luggage out for a full check , there is nothing which will help . This is to avoid a obvious mod+tank shape on x ray which could lead to a full check .
    Next time i will take my homemix base ( 73/30/5mg ) in some refillable shampoo bottle . Since it is a clear liquid , and no smell and also by far the greatest volume . The small aromas ( i buy premix of mix them before ) i'll take 5 or so, 10 to 20 ml bottles and put these with the bathroom stuff .

jpr and Urijah like this.
  12. Nextron

Nextron Member

Hello, new poster here

13. Urijah

Urijah New Member

did you place your batteries in checked in luggage? or hand-carry?

14. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

It is PROHIBITED to place loose Li-Ion batteries in your checked luggage.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

15. Urijah

Urijah New Member

so it should be hand-carry?

jpr likes this.