1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Vaper moving to Bangkok - what to bring to vape

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Ibble, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Ibble

Ibble Thread Starter New Member

I've been vaping for over a year and I'm moving to Bangkok from the UK this summer. Don't want to be without so was hoping for advice on what kit to bring that I'll be able to resupply for. I currently use 10 motives' cirro which needs replacement clearomisers every 2 weeks. Will I be able to buy in Thailand or should I buy something else that I'll be able to buy parts etc for? Grateful for any advice. Thank you!

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:
    The Cirro looks to be an eGo3 battery with a clearomizer on top. It will probably work with any eGo threaded tanks (until it dies). I've never seen Cirro-branded replacement clearos over here so bring plenty of spares when you come. Currently, the best tanks are 510-threaded so you might consider transitioning to a mod that can use these...at the same time, you'll get more power & the ability to regulate the power being applied to the tank. Then, the sky's the limit on tanks (suggest the Nautilus or N-Mini to get started...you won't believe the improved vaping experience over what you're using now but it will require more effort on your part than a pre-filled clearo). I'd suggest taking a look at our local suppliers to get a flavor for what's available in spite of the current ban on the importation of gear/juice.

And a word of advice, if you spend time on this forum, be careful or you'll end up becoming a vapoholic like the rest of us. ;)
    :vaping: :vaping:

3. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

It would be easier to get a new set up locally once you are here to make sure you can have replacement parts in the future. The market for clearo is very limited here.
    It would be a nice step up in your vaping experience. If you want to upgrade before your arrival in Thailand, then we can give your some recommendations as @Siam Diesel already did for the tank.

To do so we would need you to tell us your vaping style and habits so we can recommend something for your budget and usage.

Also if you have a favorite juice already, stock up on it as it would probably be difficult to get it once you are here.

Oh, welcome among us :)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Ibble

Ibble Thread Starter New Member

Thanks for the advice Tibo and @SiamDiesel. I am running low on clearomisers so need to sort out a whole new kit that is easy to look after. I am used to refilling clearos but not changing coils. Where do you suggest I look? I want to buy from a Thai supplier if possible. I really don't know where to start. My husband says my vaping habits are 'lots'. I want a battery with good life but may well by a spare so I don't get caught out (I am properly hooked on vaping). Am so glad for the existence of this forum - found VVVapor for e-juice thanks to it. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

5. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Flavour Chaser

The three main local suppliers are as follows…

Micky

Micky's Shop; Click to enter into the shop | Thailand Vapers

Big

Big By-Pass Shop; Click to enter into the shop | Thailand Vapers

Tienga

@E-CIG; Click to enter into the shop | Thailand Vapers

But also keep your eye on this thread as all sorts come up for grabs…

http://www.thailandvapers.com/forums/thailand-vapers-classified-wanted.67/

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

I would think a little Istick 20 or 30 and a Nautilus Mini would fit perfect and be a really nice feeling upgrade for you. You can I'm sure find these locally now as well as the replacement coils once you get here. Micky's seems to be out of the smaller Isticks for now. That is why I figured it better you source them now while in the land of the free. Good luck and welcome!!!

Click here to see what this combo will look like and Click here for a good Youtube Video of Tia describing her opinion of the two together. They even make an Istick Mini Here which you may like even better. Get a couple if you plan to use them a lot so you have a spare charged and ready to go.

Nautilus from Micky's

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Tibo likes this.
  7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

The iStick 30 would be better than the iStick 20, which vaped "hot" since it didn't use RMS for wattage calculation.

Sent from my P3 Ti...

8. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

bring some money we got everything here

Siam Diesel and Submaniac like this.
  9. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

^+1. Bring money. With money, Bangkok is alot of fun. Without money, not so much.

Tibo and Siam Diesel like this.