1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vape supply contact

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Salman, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Wow. Now I am amazed, if that is true of course.

The more Thais that vape the better it is for us!

Look how much on taxes the government loses by not taxing vape products. They are just shooting themselves in the foot by banning it! They can easily buy another sub if they want to by having tax regulations in place!

Dieter., fillmcavity, judas and 2 others like this.
  2. fillmcavity
    Angelic

fillmcavity Serial Vapist

My wife went to a Cambodian border market last Sunday and reported that there were hundreds of people buying cheap stinkies in the short time she spent there. Another tax loss - 555

Konvict, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:very good:
    Excellent...money (or the loss thereof) is the only thing they seem to understand & value. TiT. :(

Dieter., jpr and Konvict like this.
  4. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

Yes, 5 month ago I travel at the south point, 1 carton 120b, 1 pack high price 40.
    It's sometime writing that in France there is about 30 pro cent of illegal cigies (Spain Benelux, Belgium), It should be not so wrong even if nobody really knows,
    In the same way: teenagers buy " 100 ml DIY Kit with X time 10 ml booster bootle" in the vape shop in France. (it's legal)
    to much taxes kill the taxes, governments should learn from the experiment of others and history.
    Prohibition in USA give the opportunity to Al Capone to be a rich man, increase the mafia development, etc....; but basically don't change the test of whisky.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  5. Sue
    Breezy

Sue Well-Known Member

Well this only works, if not checked and scanned on arrival (which they really do a lot), and as he wrote, they scanned his cabin bag on arrival, so then probably he had to empty his pockets as well?

6. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Not as far as we've heard...they're actually looking for high-value items on which they can impose duty. TH Customs missed their collections targets last year so they're being more 'diligent' now. They're not specifically looking for e-cigs! That's my take...YMMV :)

FWIW, I've been through Swampy countless times (but never Phuket inbound from an int'l flight). Never had anything scanned or opened...I always plastic wrap my checked luggage so that may help. It certainly helps keep light-fingered baggage handlers at bay, though. ;) I would encourage everyone to do so if the option exists at your originating airport.

Chili Pepper, Konvict and Dieter. like this.
  7. centella4u

centella4u Well-Known Member

One fb group, secret of course, has over 300k members.
    So, I guess there are at least that much vapers in LOS.

edit: 371,713 members at the moment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel, Konvict and Sue like this.
  8. Vapoman

Vapoman Member

9. Sue
    Breezy

Sue Well-Known Member

LOS = "Land of Smiles" in reference to Thailand being known as such and being famous for its "yim siam".

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  10. Vapoman

Vapoman Member

Ah I see, thanks Sue. Knew of the "Land of Smiles", didn't piece it together. Like the way the airport is referred to as "Swampy". I'm learning the lingo!.. :)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  11. janti666

janti666 New Member

Hello all

I am new here and I just arrived to Phuket for the first time and I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can buy ejuice

12. aging one
    Busy

aging one Well-Known Member

Take a look around the forum. There are no brick and mortar shops but we do have some suppliers. 3 very good juice suppliers right here on the forum..

jpr, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  13. ttbkk

ttbkk New Member

Hi new user here

14. Tye

Tye New Member

Hello, new poster here