1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Uwell Crown Review

Discussion in 'Vaping Reviews' started by Vaping Kitty, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Vaping Kitty
    Relaxed

Vaping Kitty Thread Starter Vape on!

Alright so i got a nice package from Uwell and thought i would share my view on this tank after using it for a while. Most of you may know the tank already but some may not own it so there we go.

Here are some pics:

004b.jpg

006b.jpg

The Atomizer comes in 2 colors. black and stainless steal, it ships with 3 coils, 2 of them are Ss coils (but not meant for TC) and one a Ni200 coil, a spare glass tank, a bunch of o-rings.
    These stock coils are available for this tank:
    0.15 Ohm Ni200 DUAL COIL
    0.25 Ohm STAINLESS STEEL DUAL COIL
    0.5 Ohm STAINLESS STEEL DUAL COIL
    1.2 Ohm STAINLESS STEEL SINGLE COIL
    RBA head

The stock coils are pretty nice, the flavor and cloud production is great.
    There is a RBA head available as well, you can see it in the second picture.
    The RBA head works well and is not very hard to build, however it is small and meant for a single coil. You might be able to squeeze in 2 coils at 1.5mm if you get creative but a single coil performs well. I mostly use it for TC with Ni and Ti wire.

The RBA head came with a reinstalled coil, i believe Ss, i did not try it, replaced it with Ni200.
    it comes with some cotton, a screwdriver, spare screws and 2 coils.

Now back to the tank. The tank is really well made, good build quality and easy to maintain as it does not consist of too many parts.
    What i like about the tank is that the top hardware is wider than the tank and has some texture, makes it easy to unscrew and very easy to refill.
    The tank can be also refilled by unscrewing the bottom part, that is pretty convenient as well if you want to change the coil without having to empty the tank, similar to Billow V2.
    The airflow is really nice on this one, it is adjustable in 4 steps and does not whistle. i really like the sound and feel of the airflow.
    The 510 connector pin is not adjustable, but i did not have connectivity issues using it on various mods.
    At high W setting the drip tip gets a bit hot sometimes so i use a different finned tip.
    Did not have any leaking or connectivity issues,
    Can highly recommend this tank, it is one of the best on the market and the price point is good.

haybilly, BKKPOO and fridgemagnet like this.
  2. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I agree with the reviewer--and I didn't get a free pack, so my opinion is unbiased--ha ha!!
    Just joking--I'm just jealous, I put on a dress and wrote to Uwell but they blew me off!

Siam Diesel and Scratchy like this.
  3. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

A result is still a result!
    Probably a similar monetary value.

Siam Diesel, Scratchy and haybilly like this.
  4. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

No, not that sort....!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel, Rick O-Shea and Scratchy like this.