1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Two thumbs up for Big!

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Info, Questions,Answers, Requests an' started by memphys, Mar 29, 2016.

1. memphys

memphys Thread Starter Member

Would just like to say, excellent service from Big!

I sent him a message while I was still in Chiangmai, asking if he had any mods available since I sold mine to my friend before I flew down to Bangkok.

Prompt replies when I sent him a message asking if he has any mods available. Visited him and left with a Wismec Reuleaux DNA200, 3 Sony VTC5s, and 2 bottles of juice and as a very happy and satisfied customer! Would definitely look for him when I'm back in Thailand needing vape supplies!

Overall, great guy to deal with. Honest prices and service with a smile. I actually went back the next day to see if he could rewick and recoil my mutation x since I left the coils and cotton I prepared for my Thailand trip behind in CM and he did it for a very small and modest fee.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    farangmick, Tibo and Yong like this.
  2. Yong

Yong Well-Known Member

True that.

Some shops might be stuck up. But Big's a nice guy to deal with

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. vinay

vinay Well-Known Member

True mr big is very helpful and friendly.

Sent using tapatalk

memphys and Yong like this.
  4. sethrune.sr

sethrune.sr Active Member

What should I say? Mr. Big has class.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yong likes this.