1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Two days ago, I was a first time customer and now will be a returning customer.

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Info, Questions,Answers, Requests an' started by Pneumatic Punk, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Pneumatic Punk
    Happy

Pneumatic Punk Thread Starter Not actually a punk

I am new to the vaping scene, and with much thanks to Khun Big, I will stick around and continue to purchase from him/his shop. To start, I did some research prior to ordering and created and PM'ed him the list below(most his information can be found within his shop threads):

1.) Evic-VTC mini kit w/ Ego head(Cyan) x 1 @2250 Thai Baht
    2.) Sont VTC 18650 21000 mAh Battery Flat top 30A x 1 @350 Thai baht
    3.) E-liquid Bamskilicious (buy 2 for 1,200 baht)
    3a.) Waleed 4mg x 1 @600/30ml Thai baht
    3b.) 7 Wonders 0mg x 1 @600/30ml Thai Baht
    4.) EMS cost for above???
    5.) Total cost for all above ??? (ensure no cost mistakes)

He very quickly responded to me in short reply (in English) of what he did and didn't have in stock. Granted this is around 14:00, which is from what I understand when he goes into his shop to work(his response time maybe different depending if very early morning or late at night).

He also had recommended the Uwell Crown to me, and just get the Evic-VTC express kit (without ego head). I have read good things about the Uwell Crown (and now that I have it in hand, I really like it).

After his recommendation/response, I sent him my address and transferred money into his account. I did not hear back from him for a long while which concerned me. I was worried maybe I got ripped off or maybe he over-committed with parts he didn't have on stock. But then I received an EMS tracking receipt number from him after a couple hours of our discussion above. I was pretty shocked/impressed/enthused that he was able to turn around my order so quickly. I was expecting a day or two to prepare my order and ship out to me (in Chon Buri area).

My order for my kit was placed Monday evening and I received them late Tuesday afternoon.
    As I said in the title of this thread, two days ago, I was a first time customer and now will be a returning customer.

Thank you again, Khun Big!

Side Note: I am a little pissed at the Thai EMS delivery person. When they came to my house to deliver the package, they had thrown the package over my front gate and into my grass yard. Nothing is damaged, but I will be calling to complain to the Thai EMS Post. Not sure if it will really do any good, but I'll try anyways.

The Rev, Loki, a_spirit and 1 other person like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sure it will...next time, they'll leave a pink card and you'll have to go collect it at the PO. ;)

The Rev, Pneumatic Punk, Loki and 2 others like this.
  3. Pneumatic Punk
    Happy

Pneumatic Punk Thread Starter Not actually a punk

Yea, I know you're right.
    Why can't I have my cake and eat it too...

Loki, Siam Diesel and The Rev like this.
  4. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Outstanding report!!! Glad to hear you're happy with the service Khun Big. Also good to hear the recomendations he gave as it is exactly what I would have. He saved you both time and money. That's a great relationship to have right there.

Siam Diesel and Pneumatic Punk like this.
  5. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

When I was in Chiang Mai I made many purchases from him. Always quick to reply and ship. Most of the time I had my order the next day. If not it was the next. His shop is extremely quick and efficient. Something you don't see in Thailand too often.

Pneumatic Punk and Siam Diesel like this.