1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Tweezers

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by byoung, Oct 8, 2014.

1. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Thread Starter Upcountry Vaper

If anyone is looking for the larger tweezers that are a tool, rather than for cosmetic use, I can point you to a couple of places I know of that have a good assortment.

In BKK there is a Japanese store that sells everything for 60 baht. Can't remember the name of it. There is one in the smaller shopping center attached to the Sala Daeng BTS station in Silom. Not the Central shopping center, but the smaller one on the opposite side of the station. Enter at the second floor level, from the station, and look for it on the left. When you enter the store, walk to the back wall and turn left. Walk about half way and on the left is a display rack with a variety of tweezers to choose from.

In Pattaya there is a hardware store in the basement of Tuk Com. They usually stock a selection of the larger tweezers in their tool section. Probably close to the soldering irons.

A few weeks ago I was in a Home Pro in BKK. I looked for tweezers in their tool department and didn't see any. That's not to say they don't have them. I just didn't see any in the place I would expect to find them. It is possible that Big C has them in their tool department. The last time I was in one I didn't look, because I had already purchased what I needed at the Japanese store.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if unsure about what design to get I have found the one with bends at the end is used 90 percent of the time. Among other things, it's shape is great for picking up small screws and placing them in their hole.

tweezers_1.JPG tweezers_2.JPG tweezers_3.JPG

tweezers_1.JPG

tweezers_2.JPG

tweezers_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014