1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Top Thai drug enforcer says...

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Konvict, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

@ konvict I think there are a lot of expats here in the same situation as you, myself included.

I know a lot of expats that have pack up and moved, just totally fed up with all the B/S.

Rowdy

2. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

All the best DD try not to rub our noses in it too much with photos of cloudy vape bars :)

3. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

The BS here is nothing compared to what England appears to be now. A dozen different bins for waste, with big fines if your kid drops a plastic soda bottle in the green glass bin. I've finally sold my house there. I told the council it was on the market, and paid the council tax bill they sent. After it was sold I got a bill for the final three weeks telling me I had seven days to pay, or I would be surcharged. I got it three weeks after the date on the bill. Two days later, I got the final demand with the surcharge and threat of court. Three days after that, I got the court summons. This actually told me how to pay online, which I did (with costs adding 75% to the bill).
    So I'm OK with Thailand's little foibles.
    So sorry to go on again. This is nothing compared to my e-mail to the council, copied to the local paper.

Jazz2017 and jpr like this.