1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

To buy or not to buy?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by cottee, Jul 6, 2017.

1. cottee

cottee Thread Starter New Member

I've only been vaping since April and was using an 'innokin cool fire 4 plus' which was recommended by my friend in the UK. A few days ago the tank pin sheared off in the battery and I've been told to buy a completely new vaping system.

I saw a post about the Smoktech T-Priv 220 W vape kit and watched a very positive review on of it on Youtube. I then read some other reviews which said only "experienced" vapists should use this type of kit because less experienced users could cause damage to it.

Is this true? What do you suggest - buy it, or look for something else?

Thanks

2. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

I doubt your going to damage it! All the reviews are positive on it. What tank were you using on the CoolFire?

Konvict, Siam Diesel and jpr like this.