1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

The Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Youtube Vaping Videos' started by -V-, Jul 10, 2017.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Not sure I get what you mean, could you explain that a bit more....

2. -V-
    Cool

lol, that's nearly word for word the same as his new video...

3. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

He creates drama with companies and other reviewers for views. Virtue signaler.
    He has 'trended' recently by slating PB's Atty. Apparently saying something is shit now means you're honest.

Anyway, in that video (from 2016) he fabricated a story to fit his narrative of "I am honest and have integrity", when the reality was he was just butthurt over many other UK reviewers reviewing products before him.

He states (I'm paraphrasing)
    "The phone and PC review scene is cutthroat". - Bollocks, there is little to no drama there. Getting a review out ASAP is the priority of every reviewer in every scene.

"50% of phone reviewers lost their integrity overnight" - Bollocks. A reviewer can only review the product they have in hand. This incident had zero negative impact on any channels, because they all immediately highlighted the issue once it came to light. Many stated it as the finest phone on the market and were disappointed when Samsung throttled the performance with a firmware update.

"30% of phone reviewers deleted their channels after their reviews and the Note 7 story came to light" - Bollocks. 0% did. Absolute BS!

"Those that didn't rush their reviews posted on Twitter that the device had battery management problems"
    - Bollocks. Nobody knew until devices on the market started exploding / catching fire.

By all means watch what you like, but his bullshit story and his delivery of it is enough for me to disregard everything he says and counter any promotion of the poisonous little gremlin's channel. :)

Dieter., Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:
    Spot on there, mate...a very nice turn of phrase! Don't have time to watch vape reviewers but Vic is in the same category as Rip Trippers...prefer a root canal to watching either one. ;)

Dieter., Rick O-Shea and Konvict like this.
  5. -V-
    Cool

That cleared that up then,...:rolling laugh:

Yeah he's been a drama kinda person for ages, used to go after Damian all the time a few years back...

I find it funny in a way, it's just something different to watch, not saying that he's great or owt, i just said I'd been finding myself watching him a lot of of late, which was basically with the drama on the Aris tank thing..
    I'd found watching vaping reviewers got a bit boring to be honest, then with Vic and his drama he puts into his videos got me watching more ....

Dieter., Rick O-Shea and Siam Diesel like this.
  6. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I used to watch loads. Nowadays I can't really be bothered to try new stuff out - it's usually sold the next day, so not much point in watching videos.

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.