1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

The Typhoon - Council of Vapors

Discussion in 'Youtube Vaping Videos' started by Neilly, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Neilly
    Lurking

Neilly Thread Starter Flavour Chaser

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I like Vic...will watch later. Thanks @Neilly !

3. Neilly
    Lurking

It's a sub ohm tank that isn't too good at direct lung hits...but very good for M2L [​IMG]

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Shame there's no RBA option. Without something that really makes it stand out,I suspect this tank isn't going to have a lot of uptake in the market.

5. Neilly
    Lurking

The bit that makes it stand out for me is that it is a good M2L tank...there aren't too many that have really good flavour.

I just can't get on with tanks that have airflow that you could fly a kite in...and he nailed it with the comparison against the Kanger sub-tank...as soon as you cut the airflow back on that tank you lost all the flavour...this one is the opposite...as soon as you increase the airflow you loose the flavour...now all I have to do is wait for FT to pull their finger out LOL

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Definitely not suggesting it's not worthwhile, especially for those who don't want or need wide-open where it does look to excel MTL. Unfortunately, just given the trends, I don't think it's going to be a big seller. The small capacity (2.5 ml) is going to be knock as well as using ceramic as opposed to organic cotton for wicking material. On the plus side looks better than most and a reviewer talked about the quality of material and construction.

MTL, it's still the KFV4 and Rose V2 leading the pack in my collection. I do like MTL vapes from time to time

Siam Diesel and Neilly like this.