1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

The Muffin Man

Discussion in 'Bakery and Dessert Recipes' started by Konvict, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict Thread Starter ProVari Moderator

I just saw this on a Dutch Forum where a seller sells a complete package of flavorings to make it easy for you to DIY an e-juice instead of buying the expensive 10 ml bottles that will start in November 2016 in Europe, but already started in Holland in 2015.

This shall I guess start happening soon in other countries too if they thighten the vaping laws more!

Muffinman aroma set | Liquid recepten | E-sigaret Nederland

I know most is in Dutch but you can read all the ingredients needed to make your own batch of 250 ml Muffin Man!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Yong, haybilly and Siam Diesel like this.
  2. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I just followed through, but didn't go to payment--it works out at 1.36 Pounds per 10 ml, and you supply the PG/VG and Nic Base--so, not so cheap; but, as Konvict says a good recipe to follow, for sure.

Actually--I might have the maths wrong--I was assuming that the amounts in the kit would make 250 ml total--it's possible it will make more--if so, it's obviously cheaper. Great recipe, though.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Konvict likes this.