1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Thai Produced Juice

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Okaa, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Okaa

Okaa Thread Starter Active Member

Recently I have been trying some juice made in this great country of Thailand. I tried spartan and really enjoyed it. Does anybody have some recommendations?

I like vanilla, custard, caramel, desert type flavours. No fruit for me.

I would love to hear your favorite juice too.

Bantorvaper likes this.
  2. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

I am currently vaping a Butterscotch Custard that turned out very nicely. It is however DIY, and also just one i made to test The Flavor Apprentice Vanilla Custard II. Very surprised how it turned out as shake and vape, so looking forward to see how it will steep.

Since i just wanted to test the flavor, i kept the recipe simple by adding:
    6% Butterscotch Ripple (Flavor West)
    1% Sweetener (Flavor West)
    5% Vanilla Custard II (The Flavor Apprentice)

Made for sub ohm at a 30/70 pg/vg ratio.

I personally dont have any favorites, i variate a lot and more than often just "freestyle mix" :)

3. Yahem

Yahem New Member

How about yakult? I tried it and got hooked lol
    **Updated**
    You don’t get flavour fatigue from custard ? I got it real fast same with pancake flavours

4. Iummy
    Sweettooth

Iummy Flavorfy

No, i rarely suffer from fatigue in general. I never heard of many mentioning it with custards either, and are and have been very active in quite a few communities for a long while. I do however also switch between flavor profiles fairly often having a few atomizers going in daily rotation, which does help prevent it from happening.

Yahem likes this.